Spa
2017-08-27 01:35:34 UTC
.... perhaps my favorite track, and my favorite overtake of all time -
Webber on Alonso at Eau Rouge 2011.

2017-08-27 02:19:09 UTC
.... perhaps my favorite track
Ya you said probably a few days ago, now it's perhaps.
Typical fence sitting, fudge packing queer,
that cant make a decision.
Bobster
Enough of the freaking homophobia! It's nothing to be scared of and nothing that makes any difference other than in a realm of our lives which is nobody else's business anyway.
~misfit~
2017-08-27 12:47:17 UTC
.... perhaps my favorite track, and my favorite overtake of all time -
Webber on Alonso at Eau Rouge 2011.
A memorable overtake indeed. Balls of steel.

2017-08-27 15:21:43 UTC
Balls of steel.
You are very familiar with all types.