Notice how IT answers to the name "Shit Stain"?
Michael
2017-01-27 13:57:00 UTC
IT knows what IT is.

Even IT'S daddi thought so.
Alan Baker
2017-01-27 16:34:22 UTC
Post by Michael
IT knows what IT is.
Even IT'S daddi thought so.
You said "loved by many", who else could you mean?

:-)
~misfit~
2017-01-30 03:15:40 UTC
Post by Michael
IT knows what IT is.
Even IT'S daddi thought so.
You said "loved by many", who else could you mean?
:-)
Damn this sounds like the real Baker - have you escaped my killfile by
changing posting details? Maybe Sir Tim's announcement prompted you to
escape?

2017-01-30 03:19:56 UTC
Post by Michael
IT knows what IT is.
Even IT'S daddi thought so.
You said "loved by many", who else could you mean?
:-)
Damn this sounds like the real Baker - have you escaped my killfile by
changing posting details? Maybe Sir Tim's announcement prompted you to
escape?
No, Shaun.

If you'll pay attention, you'll see that the previous post was not
written by me.
Alan Baker
I didn't post that.
m***@gmail.com
2017-01-30 13:03:40 UTC
Post by Michael
IT knows what IT is.
Even IT'S daddi thought so.
You said "loved by many", who else could you mean?
:-)
Damn this sounds like the real Baker - have you escaped my killfile by
changing posting details? Maybe Sir Tim's announcement prompted you to
escape?
No, Shaun.
If you'll pay attention, you'll see that the previous post was not
written by me.
He wrote it "tongue in cheek". Look it up, Shit Stain.

But you must have known that. Only a raving idiot wouldn't.

You will do literally anything for attention and to gain an enemy.

You are a sad POS of a human being. Sub-human, actually.