Alonso Wants Chaos
2017-07-15 15:53:32 UTC
Penalised Alonso wants "chaos" in British GP
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-chaos-british-gp-931013/

'Fernando Alonso is pinning his hopes of a good result
in the British Grand Prix on "chaos" '.

Now*there's* a hero.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Dan the Man
He wants a re-run of Baku. I don't blame him; it's his best chance for points.
.
2017-07-15 23:50:58 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
Post by .
Penalised Alonso wants "chaos" in British GP
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-chaos-british-gp-931013/
'Fernando Alonso is pinning his hopes of a good result
in the British Grand Prix on "chaos" '.
Now*there's* a hero.
--
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
He wants a re-run of Baku. I don't blame him; it's his best chance for points.
Sure, chaos, mayhem, carnage ... whatever it takes to attain
Alonso's selfish goals or fulfill Alonso's narcissistic desires.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Willsy
2017-07-17 10:06:49 UTC
Post by .
Post by Dan the Man
Post by .
Penalised Alonso wants "chaos" in British GP
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-chaos-british-gp-931013/
'Fernando Alonso is pinning his hopes of a good result
in the British Grand Prix on "chaos" '.
Now*there's* a hero.
--
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
He wants a re-run of Baku. I don't blame him; it's his best chance for points.
Sure, chaos, mayhem, carnage ... whatever it takes to attain
Alonso's selfish goals or fulfill Alonso's narcissistic desires.
--
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Yeah, cos, like, winning races - you know - the job that he's PAID
to do is really selfish, innit?
.
2017-07-17 12:42:19 UTC
Post by Willsy
Post by .
Post by Dan the Man
Post by .
Penalised Alonso wants "chaos" in British GP
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-chaos-british-gp-931013/
'Fernando Alonso is pinning his hopes of a good result
in the British Grand Prix on "chaos" '.
Now*there's* a hero.
--
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
He wants a re-run of Baku. I don't blame him; it's his best chance for points.
Sure, chaos, mayhem, carnage ... whatever it takes to attain
Alonso's selfish goals or fulfill Alonso's narcissistic desires.
--
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Yeah, cos, like, winning races - you know - the job that he's PAID
to do is really selfish, innit?
If that's the case, then he should have been fired, not having
won a race or even been on the podium for years.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
John
2017-07-16 00:09:20 UTC
Let's hope it at least rains a little.
John
2017-07-16 21:20:52 UTC
Sigh, no chaos and no rain.
.
2017-07-17 12:41:27 UTC
Post by John
Post by John
Let's hope it at least rains a little.
Sigh, no chaos and no rain.
You forgot, to Alonso's everlasting regret, no significant
damages, major injuries nor gruesome deaths.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Alan Baker
There is literally nothing there that says he WANTS chaos.
Bigbird
2017-07-16 05:54:58 UTC
There is literally nothing there that says he WANTS chaos.
"If it's changing conditions I think we can be competitive and a bit of
chaos would help us."

One doesn't exactly need to read between the lines.

...and a little confirmation for Dotty.

"In a way we didn't want to make it into Q3 because you start last
tomorrow anyway but with used tyres from Q2, but at least we start with
new tyres and with the compound we want, so P13 is perfect."

Though I'd ask Alan not to take it literally. P13 is not actually
*PERFECT*.
Alan Baker
2017-07-16 06:13:37 UTC
There is literally nothing there that says he WANTS chaos.
"If it's changing conditions I think we can be competitive and a bit of
chaos would help us."
One doesn't exactly need to read between the lines.
You're reading something that isn't there.
*PERFECT*.
Bigbird
You're wrong.
Alan Baker
2017-07-16 13:19:04 UTC
There is literally nothing there that says he WANTS chaos.
"If it's changing conditions I think we can be competitive and a
bit of chaos would help us."
One doesn't exactly need to read between the lines.
You're reading something that isn't there.
You're wrong.
I'm not.

There's a difference between knowing that chaos would help his cause and
WANTING it.
Bigbird
2017-07-16 13:36:56 UTC
There is literally nothing there that says he WANTS chaos.
"If it's changing conditions I think we can be competitive and a
bit of chaos would help us."
One doesn't exactly need to read between the lines.
You're reading something that isn't there.
You're wrong.
I'm not.
Yes, I can quite categorically state that you are indeed wrong and
wrong yet again and you quite simply are not in a position to
contradict me.

EOF
Alan Baker
Wow...
geoff
2017-07-16 14:13:20 UTC
There is literally nothing there that says he WANTS chaos.
"If it's changing conditions I think we can be competitive and a bit of
chaos would help us."
One doesn't exactly need to read between the lines.
You're reading something that isn't there.
And that coming from an EXPERT and seeing things that are not there !

If Alonso said that sky was blue and water flows downhill you'd be up in arms.
Bigbird
2017-07-16 05:56:54 UTC
If Alonso said that sky was blue and water flows downhill you'd be up in arms.
I'm pretty sure the sky was grey... so he'd be inaccurate at the very
least.
.
2017-07-16 10:44:18 UTC
Post by .
Penalised Alonso wants "chaos" in British GP
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-chaos-british-gp-931013/
'Fernando Alonso is pinning his hopes of a good result
in the British Grand Prix on "chaos" '.
Now *there's* a hero.
--
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
If Alonso said that sky was blue and water flows downhill you'd be up in arms.
If my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2017-07-16 07:34:14 UTC
Post by .
Penalised Alonso wants "chaos" in British GP
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-chaos-british-gp-931013/
'Fernando Alonso is pinning his hopes of a good result
in the British Grand Prix on "chaos" '.
Now*there's* a hero.
Ah, come on. I'm sure that most of us clap our hands a little when it
starts to shag it down with rain just before a race starts. Chaos is a Good
Thing. :)
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur