Xmas pressie for Eddie
2018-08-19 22:24:12 UTC
Fred's writing a book.

Wonder if it'll be as shit as Buttons.
t***@gmail.com
2018-08-20 01:15:42 UTC

Keep on wondering asshole.
t***@gmail.com
2018-08-20 01:22:12 UTC

You seem obsessed.
t***@gmail.com
2018-08-20 01:40:47 UTC
On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 4:24:14 PM UTC-6, M2T wrote:

> Fred

is driving race cars.

You are crying on the internet.
Bigbird
2018-08-20 09:37:32 UTC
M2T wrote:

> Fred's writing a book.

What's it about?

> Wonder if it'll be as shit as Buttons.

Same writer or will it be ghost written in Spanish first?

I don't think Eddie reads much. He's always found reading the odd
regulation too onerous.
M2T
2018-08-20 10:21:46 UTC
On 20/08/2018 10:37, Bigbird wrote:
> M2T wrote:
>

>> Fred's writing a book.
>>

> What's it about?

His autobiography.

>> Wonder if it'll be as shit as Buttons.
>
> Same writer or will it be ghost written in Spanish first?

I'd expect it to be scribbled in Spanish. Supposed to be available in 4
languages.

> I don't think Eddie reads much. He's always found reading the odd
> regulation too onerous.

He'd never get a job in F1 then.