The car is shit, but
2018-07-01 10:54:15 UTC
"...we can't be having engineers on the pit wall wearing shorts"

Message from the Headmistress.
https://mobile.twitter.com/CraigKwacK/status/1013052870516670464
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-01 19:28:34 UTC
Message from the Headmistress.
You woman hating faggot. Fuck off.
Willsy
2018-07-05 13:22:59 UTC
"...we can't be having engineers on the pit wall wearing shorts"
Message from the Headmistress.
https://mobile.twitter.com/CraigKwacK/status/1013052870516670464
Wow. And she actually sent that during the race. Thus proving that managers
really have nothing to contribute. Especially on race day. Just get out of the
way!

Still fancy her though.
News
Brands have standards. Get with the program!
D Munz
2018-07-05 20:29:00 UTC
Post by Willsy
Post by M2T
"...we can't be having engineers on the pit wall wearing shorts"
Message from the Headmistress.
https://mobile.twitter.com/CraigKwacK/status/1013052870516670464
Wow. And she actually sent that during the race. Thus proving that managers
really have nothing to contribute. Especially on race day. Just get out of the
way!
Still fancy her though.
Brands have standards. Get with the program!
Yeah, but half the paddock was wearing lederhosen. It's kind of the thing there. (Now if it were a safety issue, that's a different matter but I suspect where safety is a concern they would be in FRC. Hmm, FRC lederhosen... That's right up with those goofy short pants and long black socks Bermuda suits.)

Surprised FIA doesn't mandate FRC in the hot pitlane.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-05 21:12:14 UTC
Surprised FIA doesn't mandate FRC in the hot pitlane.
Europeans always 10 years behind the times.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-05 21:26:10 UTC
Surprised FIA doesn't mandate FRC in the hot pitlane.
Europeans are reactive, not proactive.
i.e. WW2
M2T
2018-07-05 18:39:23 UTC
Post by Willsy
Post by M2T
"...we can't be having engineers on the pit wall wearing shorts"
Message from the Headmistress.
https://mobile.twitter.com/CraigKwacK/status/1013052870516670464
Wow. And she actually sent that during the race. Thus proving that managers
really have nothing to contribute. Especially on race day. Just get out of the
way!
It was sometime on Saturday. Other teams were wearing shorts. Claire
was watching on the telly back in the UK.
Post by Willsy
Still fancy her though.
The *posh gurl gagging for it* fantasy. Does she have to wear a
schoolgirl, maid, nurses, police uniform or Williams overalls ?

Bet this one is on your list too
2018-07-05 20:52:30 UTC
Other teams were wearing shorts.
You fucking weird ass homosexual.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-05 21:02:57 UTC
Post by Willsy
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kf62Nx352oA/UIljlVYNFDI/AAAAAAAABLA/N3q3mcPM0f4/s640/vicki-butler-henderson001.jpg
M2Tit is into guys.
t***@gmail.com
From the resident queer.
build
That disgusting juvenile comment puts your pupeteer in Tex's class.
M2T
2018-07-06 10:13:41 UTC
Post by Willsy
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kf62Nx352oA/UIljlVYNFDI/AAAAAAAABLA/N3q3mcPM0f4/s640/vicki-butler-henderson001.jpg
That disgusting juvenile comment puts your pupeteer in Tex's class.
Ahhhh, our drunken Aussie is a humourless prude.
Still living on his own, so surprise there. Not quite on his own,
sharing his bedsit with Mr Gilbey and Mr Bells.
build
LOL, that'd be my three level bedsit with pool and ocean views. Your a new puppet so your master still needs to fill you in.
M2T
Claim what you like Mr Mitty, I know the truth.
~misfit~
2018-07-06 00:28:11 UTC
Post by Willsy
Post by M2T
"...we can't be having engineers on the pit wall wearing shorts"
Message from the Headmistress.
https://mobile.twitter.com/CraigKwacK/status/1013052870516670464
Wow. And she actually sent that during the race. Thus proving that
managers really have nothing to contribute. Especially on race day.
Just get out of the way!
Still fancy her though.
Did nobody read the damn email? It's not from Claire or to Paddy. Twatter -
good for fuck all other than gossip and bullshit.

2018-07-06 00:33:57 UTC
drama queen. fuck off
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-06 00:51:30 UTC
Twatter - good for fuck all
Yes, unlike your pirating F1 tv coverage sites.
Fuck off, you piece of shit, loser, crybaby.
M2T
2018-07-06 09:56:26 UTC
Post by Willsy
Post by M2T
"...we can't be having engineers on the pit wall wearing shorts"
Message from the Headmistress.
https://mobile.twitter.com/CraigKwacK/status/1013052870516670464
Wow. And she actually sent that during the race. Thus proving that
managers really have nothing to contribute. Especially on race day.
Just get out of the way!
Still fancy her though.
Did nobody read the damn email? It's not from Claire or to Paddy. Twatter -
good for fuck all other than gossip and bullshit.
This is what it says -
Post by ~misfit~
"Hi Paul,
Claire or Paddy may have have mentioned this, but as an engineer you need to be wearing shirt and trousers, not shorts and t-shirt... Something something...on the pit wall.
Confirms Claire & Paddy have issues with what Williams team members wear.
~misfit~
2018-07-06 10:54:59 UTC
Post by ~misfit~
"Hi Paul,
Claire or Paddy may have have mentioned this, but as an engineer you
need to be wearing shirt and trousers, not shorts and t-shirt...
Something something...on the pit wall.
Confirms Claire & Paddy have issues with what Williams team members wear.
The quote above does *not* confirm anything except the writers belief that
the recipient isn't dressed correctly. In fact the whole "Claire or Paddy
may have have mentioned this" (and similar prefaces) is a classic
psychological technique attemepting to increase the inmportance of what a
person is saying by associating it with people of importance.

Also my comment was in reply to a post that said "Wow. And she actually sent
that during the race".

2018-07-06 11:05:40 UTC
Post by ~misfit~
"Hi Paul,
Claire or Paddy may have have mentioned this, but as an engineer you
need to be wearing shirt and trousers, not shorts and t-shirt...
Something something...on the pit wall.
Confirms Claire & Paddy have issues with what Williams team members wear.
The quote above does *not* confirm anything except the writers belief
that the recipient isn't dressed correctly. In fact the whole "Claire
or Paddy may have have mentioned this" (and similar prefaces) is a
classic psychological technique attemepting to increase the
inmportance of what a person is saying by associating it with people
of importance.
Importance by association. Also if Claire or Paddy *had* informed 'Paul'
that his dress was inappropraite you'd think that he would have remedied the
situation already.

2018-07-06 13:24:03 UTC
Post by ~misfit~
Also my comment was in reply to a post that said "Wow. And she
actually sent that during the race".
FFS the story is fluff. Instantly forgotten as soon as it's posted.
There's a much bigger story regarding McLaren, but you've avoided that.
~misfit~
2018-07-06 13:45:22 UTC
Post by ~misfit~
Also my comment was in reply to a post that said "Wow. And she
actually sent that during the race".
FFS the story is fluff. Instantly forgotten as soon as it's posted.
Yet you argued with me and defended it until an hour ago...
Post by M2T
There's a much bigger story regarding McLaren, but you've avoided that.
Here maybe. I've been following it though.

Did you see VJ in the press conference? Very confrontational.

2018-07-10 09:32:42 UTC
Post by ~misfit~
"Hi Paul,
Claire or Paddy may have have mentioned this, but as an
engineer you need to be wearing shirt and trousers, not shorts
and t-shirt... Something something...on the pit wall.
Confirms Claire & Paddy have issues with what Williams team members wear.
The quote above does not confirm anything except the writers belief
that the recipient isn't dressed correctly. In fact the whole
"Claire or Paddy may have have mentioned this" (and similar
prefaces) is a classic psychological technique attemepting to
increase the inmportance of what a person is saying by associating
it with people of importance.
Importance by association. Also if Claire or Paddy had informed
'Paul' that his dress was inappropraite you'd think that he would
have remedied the situation already.
I think you may have exceeded your comprehension

IME it reflects that

1. it's something that has previously beeen discussed/agreed,
2. the sender does not have or believe his/her name/position alone is
enough to have the desired effect so invoked the superiors names.

You do not do that if it is not true if you want to keep your job.
~misfit~
2018-07-10 10:32:48 UTC
Post by ~misfit~
"Hi Paul,
Claire or Paddy may have have mentioned this, but as an
engineer you need to be wearing shirt and trousers, not shorts
and t-shirt... Something something...on the pit wall.
Confirms Claire & Paddy have issues with what Williams team
members wear.
The quote above does not confirm anything except the writers belief
that the recipient isn't dressed correctly. In fact the whole
"Claire or Paddy may have have mentioned this" (and similar
prefaces) is a classic psychological technique attemepting to
increase the inmportance of what a person is saying by associating
it with people of importance.
Importance by association. Also if Claire or Paddy had informed
'Paul' that his dress was inappropraite you'd think that he would
have remedied the situation already.
I think you may have exceeded your comprehension
Interesting way to start a post.
IME it reflects that
"IME"? You have experience at working out the intracacies of interpersonal
communication that makes you a better judge of this than I am? Please share
your qualifications with me the group so that I'll know not to disagree with
you on similar subjects in future.

Not that I've disagreed with you here - or that you've been quoted in this
branch of the thread. It seems that instead you're more interested in
disagreeing with me in a discussion you weren't part of than joining any of
the threads about the last race.
1. it's something that has previously beeen discussed/agreed,
There is no way to be sure of that. Yes it appears from what is written that
it's been discussed/agreed to between the sender, Claire and Paddy. However
that's what the sender wan'ts to put across and to assume the recipient has
also been party to said discussions is stretching it - and not in the
logical direction.
2. the sender does not have or believe his/her name/position alone is
enough to have the desired effect so invoked the superiors names.
Pure speculation. How does it go? 'I think you may have exceeded your
comprehension'. The very fact that the sender is emailing the recipient
about dress code is evidence that they are in a position to do so.
You do not do that if it is not true if you want to keep your job.
Some people would and do if they're talking to a subordinate and have no
reason to think that it'll be fact-checked. Seriously it's an F1 team not
high school. I hardy think the recipient is going to trot off to Claire and
say "Blah blah said that YOU said I have to do blah blah..."

Having a bad night? Trying to get a dig in to make yourself feel better? You
have my condolences.

2018-07-10 17:37:14 UTC
Post by ~misfit~
[...]
Oh dear you really are a deeply broken person.

Stop being such a turd.

You know you are wrong. I don't have time to explain in detail just as
when you were wrong about Formula E and a hundred other things since.

Get a grip man.

bra
2018-07-06 18:38:28 UTC
"...we can't be having engineers on the pit wall wearing shorts"
Message from the Headmistress.
https://mobile.twitter.com/CraigKwacK/status/1013052870516670464
The megalomaniac suits who pay every F1 team's bills do not wear shorts and t-shirts in public; and they peer over Claire Williams's shoulder 24/7.

Do not blame her.

BTW, Roger Penske ordered that all mechanics at his then-workshop (Indy/F1)in Poole should wear clean pressed uniform overalls at all times, no exceptions ---even though they were indoors away from public view.

Looks do matter. Next time you go to your doctor they are wearing cut-off jeans and a tank top and sock-less runners ---- judge your immediate reaction. And you are not paying them the millions that F1 backers are paying.