Mentally Ill
2017-08-27 15:37:34 UTC
A surly whiner whom *no* top team (Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull)
wants under *any* conditions, believes he's made of gold and his
shit doesn't stink. I'd say the guy is mentally ill.

Alonso says his "stock value has never been higher"
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-says-his-stock-value-has-never-higher-945887/
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
News

http://www.mclaren.com/formula1/2017/belgian-grand-prix/belgian-grand-prix-race-report/
Martin Harran
2017-08-27 20:34:23 UTC
Post by .
A surly whiner whom *no* top team (Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull)
wants under *any* conditions, believes he's made of gold and his
shit doesn't stink. I'd say the guy is mentally ill.
Alonso says his "stock value has never been higher"
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-says-his-stock-value-has-never-higher-945887/
I am not particularly an Alphonso fan and I think he is at least
partly responsible for creating his own woes through bad career moves
but it was really pitiful to watch a driver of his calibre going
through what he did today and it does nothing to enhance the image of
F1.
Martin Harran
2017-08-27 20:36:51 UTC
Feckin' predictive text - Alonso
t***@gmail.com
2017-08-28 01:02:53 UTC
Post by Martin Harran
Feckin' predictive text
Ya disable it. But it is popular with women
and homosexuals.
Martin Harran
2017-08-28 06:40:41 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Martin Harran
Feckin' predictive text
Ya disable it. But it is popular with women
and homosexuals.
Gosh, you sure do know a lot about what homosexuals like.

Bobster
2017-08-28 02:09:55 UTC
Post by Martin Harran
Post by .
A surly whiner whom *no* top team (Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull)
wants under *any* conditions, believes he's made of gold and his
shit doesn't stink. I'd say the guy is mentally ill.
Alonso says his "stock value has never been higher"
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-says-his-stock-value-has-never-higher-945887/
I am not particularly an Alphonso fan and I think he is at least
partly responsible for creating his own woes through bad career moves
but it was really pitiful to watch a driver of his calibre going
through what he did today and it does nothing to enhance the image of
F1.
Agreed and agreed. I think he has burned a lot of bridges, and now, to mix metaphors, his chickens are coming home to roost. He says he's got offers, but we know that those will not include Mercedes, Red Bull or Ferrari. So the best offer he has is probably Renault.

Everybody sensible thinks he's a great race driver, but he's a risky signing.