No comment from Alonso
Bobster
2017-04-18 13:50:32 UTC
In today's test, the McLaren did 2 laps and then broke down. PU problem. PU had to be replaced.
Edmund
2017-04-19 09:17:29 UTC
Post by Bobster
In today's test, the McLaren did 2 laps and then broke down. PU problem.
PU had to be replaced.
installation laps :-)

Alonso is done with being ridiculously polite to that bunch of arrogant
dabblers. Their results speak for themselves no need to comment it
although they deserve it to have it rubbed in.
So I wonder what they will do next, probably piss away an additional
billion and fire a couple of engineers in a useless attempt to "save
face" of the incompetent management.

Edmund
Bobster
2017-04-19 10:26:10 UTC
I wonder what you will do if results improve or if Alonso gets a good result at Indy in a Honda powered car.
Edmund
2017-04-19 11:00:18 UTC
Post by Bobster
Post by Edmund
So I wonder what they will do next, probably piss away an additional
billion and fire a couple of engineers in a useless attempt to "save
face" of the incompetent management.
I wonder what you will do if results improve or if Alonso gets a good
result at Indy in a Honda powered car.
So what is your point, Honda already showed their unbelievable arrogance
and incompetence year after year.
I also made and proven my point about what I said in 2014, Honda did
exactly what I said and even exceeded my worst expectations, I would have
thought they should have -more or less- solved it by now albeit at the
expense of an insane amount of money.

BTW results improve, that would not take much does it?
Bringing two cars to the finish is a big improvement.
Making it to Q 2 with two cars is an improvement.
Honda is a joke.

Indy is an entire different matter, it is old school ( old fashioned )
tech, so they cannot do worse then in F1 can they?
Alonso can adapt very quickly to a car but Indy is is not F1 so who knows
what to expect.

Edmund
geoff
2017-04-19 11:03:58 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by Bobster
In today's test, the McLaren did 2 laps and then broke down. PU problem.
PU had to be replaced.
installation laps :-)
Alonso is done with being ridiculously polite to that bunch of arrogant
dabblers. Their results speak for themselves no need to comment it
although they deserve it to have it rubbed in.
So I wonder what they will do next, probably piss away an additional
billion and fire a couple of engineers in a useless attempt to "save
face" of the incompetent management.
Or hire a decent driver .

geoff
News
2017-04-19 13:23:56 UTC
Post by geoff
Post by Edmund
Post by Bobster
In today's test, the McLaren did 2 laps and then broke down. PU problem.
PU had to be replaced.
installation laps :-)
Alonso is done with being ridiculously polite to that bunch of arrogant
dabblers. Their results speak for themselves no need to comment it
although they deserve it to have it rubbed in.
So I wonder what they will do next, probably piss away an additional
billion and fire a couple of engineers in a useless attempt to "save
face" of the incompetent management.
Or hire a decent driver .
geoff
Sure, re-sign the HAMster and it'll all be good.