UGLIEST F1 DRIVERS EVER !!!
Add Reply
p***@gmail.com
2018-07-25 21:06:17 UTC
1st Place convincingly: Emerson Fittipaldi (early days)
2nd Place: Fabrizio Barbazza a.k.a. Cave Man
Beautiful Aren't They?
Fastguy
Pastor Madonado.
Brian W Lawrence
Is this a record for a response to an old post?
Mark Jackson
2018-07-26 12:32:54 UTC
Post by Brian W Lawrence
Post by p***@gmail.com
      1st Place convincingly:  Emerson Fittipaldi (early days)
      2nd Place:  Fabrizio Barbazza  a.k.a. Cave Man
Beautiful Aren't They?
Fastguy
Pastor Madonado.
Is this a record for a response to an old post?
If so there's plenty of room for improvement - the split of
rec.autos.sport that created rasf1 was in August 1994.
No dinner party is a success without at least one physicist.
- Joseph Jones
Mark Jackson
2018-07-27 16:21:17 UTC
Ugliest F1 drivers ever.
1e Taki Inoue
2e Michael Schumacher
3e Nikki Lauda
Flavio
Not that I think he's particularly ugly,but does anyone know why
Schumacher's face is a little slanted?
--- Faisal
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-Number 4 is you,ashole
Hey look! There was a texasgate by a different name, back in the 90's.
Sir Tim
2018-07-27 18:36:17 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
Ugliest F1 drivers ever.
1e Taki Inoue
2e Michael Schumacher
3e Nikki Lauda
Flavio
Not that I think he's particularly ugly,but does anyone know why
Schumacher's face is a little slanted?
--- Faisal
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-Number 4 is you,ashole
Hey look! There was a texasgate by a different name, back in the 90's.
He has polluted this group for many years - only person I have ever
kill-filed (and still do).