Palmer got a 7 digit pay off - The Metro newspaper
Add Reply
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2017-10-11 20:41:07 UTC
Palmer got a 7 digit pay off according to The Metro newspaper;

(Quote)

"LEWIS HAMILTON’S fortunes are at odds with Jolyon Palmer, the other F1 Brit who, at 26 years old, finds himself on the scrapheap.

Renault will take Carlos Sainz from Toro Rosso early to get him up to speed. Jolyon is a good driver and an impressive young man, but never really gelled with the team.

‘The stress levels have been pretty huge, it’s been difficult,’ said Palmer, who will have the blow softened by a seven-figure settlement. ‘I’m out, that’s F1 and it’s a shame.’

I doubt Palmer will find another F1 drive for next season but he’ll have several lucrative options in Indy Car and the World Endurance Championship. Or maybe he’ll do what his dad Jonathan did and get a commentating gig in F1. Could be entertaining to hear him rip into Renault over the microphone."

(End of quote)
t***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 23:14:05 UTC
If he is a typical euro-fag. With a chip on his shoulder.
Grant
2017-10-12 11:16:15 UTC
<***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:d8fbd9ad-179c-4078-995d-***@googlegroups.com...
Palmer got a 7 digit pay off according to The Metro newspaper;

it's been difficult,' said Palmer, who will have the blow softened by a
seven-figure settlement.
More like his dad got a refund.