Hamilton Sets Pole Record
2017-09-02 15:45:03 UTC
Lewis Hamilton sets all time pole record, and in fewer races
than it took for previous record holder Michael Schumacher.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
bra
2017-09-02 18:02:20 UTC
Post by .
Lewis Hamilton sets all time pole record, and in fewer races
than it took for previous record holder Michael Schumacher.
--
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
The young man really does love to hang it all out on a fast track, doesn't he?

That old team manager quote, "I can take a scary-fast kid and make him consistent, but I can't take a consistent kid and make him fast."