Party Mode
2018-06-17 00:30:51 UTC
Sebastien Buemi fucked up and received a 60 second S/S penalty, leaving
No8 nearly 2+ minutes behind the non-winning Toyota. Fred took over the
car and he's been taking 6 and 7 seconds a lap off the other one. Fuck
all to do with ability, he's been allowed to use party mode.

Fingers crossed, he blows it up.

BTW - Nelson Piquet Jnr was at Le Mans last year, he's avoided it this
time. Cough.
M2T
2018-06-17 00:32:43 UTC
On 17/06/2018 01:30, M2T wrote:

> Sebastien Buemi fucked up and received a 60 second S/S penalty, leaving
> No8 nearly 2+ minutes behind the non-winning Toyota. Fred took over the
> car and he's been taking 6 and 7 seconds a lap off the other one.  Fuck
> all to do with ability, he's been allowed to use party mode.
>
> Fingers crossed, he blows it up.
>

> BTW - Nelson Piquet Jnr was at Le Mans last year, he's avoided it this
> time. Cough.

Fred on-board

t***@gmail.com
2018-06-17 01:14:05 UTC

diseased fag
~misfit~
2018-06-17 11:54:42 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet M2T wrote:
> Sebastien Buemi fucked up and received a 60 second S/S penalty,
> leaving No8 nearly 2+ minutes behind the non-winning Toyota. Fred
> took over the car and he's been taking 6 and 7 seconds a lap off the
> other one. Fuck all to do with ability, he's been allowed to use
> party mode.
> Fingers crossed, he blows it up.
>

> BTW - Nelson Piquet Jnr was at Le Mans last year, he's avoided it this
> time. Cough.

It'd be great if you were to put 'SPOILER: x race' in your subjects for
those of us who prefer not to know the results before we watch delayed
coverage.

Cheers,

2018-06-17 13:40:34 UTC
On 17/06/2018 12:54, ~misfit~ wrote:
> Once upon a time on usenet M2T wrote:
>> Sebastien Buemi fucked up and received a 60 second S/S penalty,
>> leaving No8 nearly 2+ minutes behind the non-winning Toyota. Fred
>> took over the car and he's been taking 6 and 7 seconds a lap off the
>> other one. Fuck all to do with ability, he's been allowed to use
>> party mode.
>> Fingers crossed, he blows it up.
>>

>> BTW - Nelson Piquet Jnr was at Le Mans last year, he's avoided it this
>> time. Cough.
>
> It'd be great if you were to put 'SPOILER: x race' in your subjects for
> those of us who prefer not to know the results before we watch delayed
> coverage.

I avoid *every-fucking-thing* when I've running late on viewing sport.
Works for me.
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-17 15:27:33 UTC
On Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 5:54:47 AM UTC-6, ~misfit~ wrote:

> before we watch delayed coverage.

You mean your pirated coverage.
You fucking stupid, whiny, crybaby.
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-17 15:45:07 UTC

More self induced bad luck from misfart.
Sir Tim
2018-06-17 13:26:10 UTC
M2T <***@HomX.com> wrote:

> Sebastien Buemi fucked up and received a 60 second S/S penalty, leaving
> No8 nearly 2+ minutes behind the non-winning Toyota. Fred took over the
> car and he's been taking 6 and 7 seconds a lap off the other one. Fuck
> all to do with ability, he's been allowed to use party mode.

It just looked like great driving to me, but what do I know?

2018-06-17 13:48:39 UTC
On 17/06/2018 14:26, Sir Tim wrote:
> M2T <***@HomX.com> wrote:
>>
>> Sebastien Buemi fucked up and received a 60 second S/S penalty, leaving
>> No8 nearly 2+ minutes behind the non-winning Toyota. Fred took over the
>> car and he's been taking 6 and 7 seconds a lap off the other one. Fuck
>> all to do with ability, he's been allowed to use party mode.
>
> It just looked like great driving to me, but what do I know?

No one makes up to 10 seconds a lap on an equal car. The Toyota had
plenty in hand and Fred was allowed to use it. He was helped by Lopez
driving like a little old lady and some unusually long pit stops for the
No 7.

Kamui Kobayashi 'missed' a refueling stop and had a slow lap to ensure
Fred's car had a nice lead in the last couple of hours.

A totally hollow victory, up there with Singapore 2008.
News
2018-06-17 14:22:31 UTC
On 6/17/2018 9:48 AM, M2T wrote:
> On 17/06/2018 14:26, Sir Tim wrote:
>> M2T <***@HomX.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Sebastien Buemi fucked up and received a 60 second S/S penalty, leaving
>>> No8 nearly 2+ minutes behind the non-winning Toyota. Fred took over the
>>> car and he's been taking 6 and 7 seconds a lap off the other one.  Fuck
>>> all to do with ability, he's been allowed to use party mode.
>>
>> It just looked like great driving to me, but what do I know?
>>

> No one makes up to 10 seconds a lap on an equal car.  The Toyota had
> plenty in hand and Fred was allowed to use it.  He was helped by Lopez
> driving like a little old lady and some unusually long pit stops for the
> No 7.
>
> Kamui Kobayashi 'missed' a refueling stop and had a slow lap to ensure
> Fred's car had a nice lead in the last couple of hours.
>
> A totally hollow victory, up there with Singapore 2008.

In other news, HAM didn't win, didn't finish, wasn't classified, didn't
start, can't get it up to compete in anything other than the soon-to-be
relegated merc. Sad.

LMAO
M2T
2018-06-17 14:54:55 UTC
On 17/06/2018 15:22, News wrote:
> On 6/17/2018 9:48 AM, M2T wrote:

>>> It just looked like great driving to me, but what do I know?
>>>

>> No one makes up to 10 seconds a lap on an equal car.  The Toyota had
>> plenty in hand and Fred was allowed to use it.  He was helped by Lopez
>> driving like a little old lady and some unusually long pit stops for
>> the No 7.
>>
>> Kamui Kobayashi 'missed' a refueling stop and had a slow lap to ensure
>> Fred's car had a nice lead in the last couple of hours.
>>
>> A totally hollow victory, up there with Singapore 2008.
>

> In other news, HAM didn't win, didn't finish, wasn't classified, didn't
> start, can't get it up to compete in anything other than the soon-to-be
> relegated merc. Sad.
>
> LMAO

It's a good job you've got a helmet on the end of your cock.
Otherwise your fingers would keep falling off the end.
News
2018-06-17 14:59:32 UTC

Too bad you can't even find yours, let alone get it up. Sad.
Bigbird
2018-06-17 16:32:15 UTC

News's dick is a sore point.
Heron
2018-06-17 16:44:19 UTC

Not anymore, he's a eunuch, at best.
News
2018-06-17 17:36:54 UTC

Projecting much, dickless duo?
Bigbird
2018-06-17 18:01:32 UTC

LMAO
Bigbird
2018-06-17 16:30:04 UTC
News wrote:

> In other news, HAM didn't win, didn't finish, wasn't classified,
> didn't start, can't get it up to compete in anything other than the
> soon-to-be relegated merc. Sad.
>
> LMAO

Your predjudice may be a comfort when you are scared but it is quite
irrelevant... more so even than your opinion if you had one.

Sad!
larkim
2018-06-18 14:40:12 UTC
On Sunday, 17 June 2018 14:48:41 UTC+1, M2T wrote:
> On 17/06/2018 14:26, Sir Tim wrote:
> > M2T <***@HomX.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Sebastien Buemi fucked up and received a 60 second S/S penalty, leaving
> >> No8 nearly 2+ minutes behind the non-winning Toyota. Fred took over the
> >> car and he's been taking 6 and 7 seconds a lap off the other one. Fuck
> >> all to do with ability, he's been allowed to use party mode.
> >
> > It just looked like great driving to me, but what do I know?
> >

> No one makes up to 10 seconds a lap on an equal car. The Toyota had
> plenty in hand and Fred was allowed to use it. He was helped by Lopez
> driving like a little old lady and some unusually long pit stops for the
> No 7.
>
> Kamui Kobayashi 'missed' a refueling stop and had a slow lap to ensure
> Fred's car had a nice lead in the last couple of hours.
>
> A totally hollow victory, up there with Singapore 2008.

So where were the purple and green sectors from Fred during this party mode
stint that you are claiming existed?

Fred did no more than drive consistently quickly in those laps in the night.

He was a long way off the 3:17.6 that Buemi posted early on (accepting that
night time temps etc clearly have an impact) and whilst he was out-pacing
the #7 car at the time by 1 or 2 seconds per lap consistently, it really
doesn't look like he was given anything special as the other car had
similar best laps during that period - they just weren't as consistent.

I don't disagree btw that the fuelling penalty / missing the pitstop does
look suspiciously like then wanted to arrange things for the finish, but
I don't think his nighttime stints look that suspicious to me.
M2T
2018-06-18 14:56:13 UTC
On 18/06/2018 15:40, larkim wrote:
> On Sunday, 17 June 2018 14:48:41 UTC+1, M2T wrote:

>>> It just looked like great driving to me, but what do I know?
>>>

>> No one makes up to 10 seconds a lap on an equal car. The Toyota had
>> plenty in hand and Fred was allowed to use it. He was helped by Lopez
>> driving like a little old lady and some unusually long pit stops for the
>> No 7.
>>
>> Kamui Kobayashi 'missed' a refueling stop and had a slow lap to ensure
>> Fred's car had a nice lead in the last couple of hours.
>>
>> A totally hollow victory, up there with Singapore 2008.
>
> So where were the purple and green sectors from Fred during this party mode
> stint that you are claiming existed?
>
> Fred did no more than drive consistently quickly in those laps in the night.
>
> He was a long way off the 3:17.6 that Buemi posted early on (accepting that
> night time temps etc clearly have an impact) and whilst he was out-pacing
> the #7 car at the time by 1 or 2 seconds per lap consistently, it really
> doesn't look like he was given anything special as the other car had
> similar best laps during that period - they just weren't as consistent.
>
> I don't disagree btw that the fuelling penalty / missing the pitstop does
> look suspiciously like then wanted to arrange things for the finish, but
> I don't think his nighttime stints look that suspicious to me.

Mike Conway was interviewed straight after his long night shift.
Through gritted teeth he told the interviewer the lead meant his car
could take more time overtaking slower cars.
larkim
2018-06-19 06:33:30 UTC
Picture of the gritted teeth please?