Discussion:
which race has sluttiest grid girls?
(too old to reply)
Anonymous
2017-12-23 01:55:58 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
clue: not the Muslim cuntries
Bruce Hoult
2017-12-23 05:11:30 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 4:56:00 AM UTC+3, Anonymous wrote:
> clue: not the Muslim cuntries

Straya. Obviously.

Runners-up: Sochi and COTA.
~misfit~
2017-12-23 09:00:14 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Once upon a time on usenet Bruce Hoult wrote:
> On Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 4:56:00 AM UTC+3, Anonymous wrote:
>> clue: not the Muslim cuntries
>
> Straya. Obviously.

LOL, beat me to it.

> Runners-up: Sochi and COTA.

Sounds about right.
--
Shaun.

"Humans will have advanced a long, long way when religious belief has a cozy
little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
(*Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders)
t***@gmail.com
2017-12-23 15:44:50 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 2:00:20 AM UTC-7, ~misfit~ wrote:

> beat me to it.

More bad luck.
geoff
2017-12-23 23:27:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 24/12/2017 4:44 AM, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 2:00:20 AM UTC-7, ~misfit~ wrote:
>
>> beat me to it.
>
> More bad luck.
>

Texarsurbate would far rather the grid boys. Young ones.

geoff
Ar
2018-01-31 19:20:05 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 23/12/17 01:55, Anonymous wrote:
> clue: not the Muslim cuntries

As of today, no future race has any grid girls.
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-01 05:20:21 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wednesday, 31 January 2018 21:20:06 UTC+2, Ar wrote:
> On 23/12/17 01:55, Anonymous wrote:
> > clue: not the Muslim cuntries
>
> As of today, no future race has any grid girls.

Watch Nascar then.
Loading...