rasf1 Wind-Up Toy
2017-09-08 20:20:06 UTC
2017-09-09 02:15:51 UTC
https://i.imgflip.com/1c4n03.jpg
x2
Sir Tim
2017-09-09 09:10:58 UTC
2017-09-09 09:25:51 UTC
Sir Tim wrote:
http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s391/Sir_Tim/rasf1/rasf1_zpskxg2b2ob.jpg

Pretty accurate :)
keefy
2017-09-14 06:43:23 UTC
http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s391/Sir_Tim/rasf1/rasf1_zpskxg2b2ob.jpg
Was I supposed to see a tacho which said underneath "Please update your
account to enable 3rd party hosting"?
Sir Tim
2017-09-14 09:41:51 UTC
Post by keefy
Post by Sir Tim
http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s391/Sir_Tim/rasf1/rasf1_zpskxg2b2ob.jpg
Was I supposed to see a tacho which said underneath "Please update your
account to enable 3rd party hosting"?
Sorry - I was having trouble with Photobucket.
If you are still interested this should work (I hope!)

“Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional”
keefy
2017-09-14 20:44:04 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvqi0zcf6qthnc5/rasf1%20debate.jpg?dl=0
Yes that worked, thanks. I thought it quite amusing too.
~misfit~
2017-09-15 03:40:01 UTC
Post by keefy
Post by Sir Tim
http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s391/Sir_Tim/rasf1/rasf1_zpskxg2b2ob.jpg
Was I supposed to see a tacho which said underneath "Please update
your account to enable 3rd party hosting"?
Good to know I wasn't the only one.