Farce India - saved - Williams - fucked ?
2018-08-07 20:58:00 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula-one/45105296
The team's management, backed by a consortium of investors led by Lawrence Stroll, have secured the future of the team.
~misfit~
2018-08-08 05:37:50 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula-one/45105296
The team's management, backed by a consortium of investors led by
Lawrence Stroll, have secured the future of the team.
I think that Perez has secured his seat for the forseeable future (dammit).
I have a sneaking feeling he filed for administration in cahoots with Stroll
snr...

2018-08-08 11:02:15 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula-one/45105296
The team's management, backed by a consortium of investors led by
Lawrence Stroll, have secured the future of the team.
I think that Perez has secured his seat for the forseeable future (dammit).
I have a sneaking feeling he filed for administration in cahoots with Stroll
snr...
Perez removed the Indian conman before the debts and potential problems
went too far. I believe Williams need a drastic pruning at the top too,
before they get into deep financial shite. If Mercedes get more
involved in Williams, like providing parts in the same way Haas works
with Ferrari, I'd expect them to demand Williams sorts themselves out,
dump the Williams family and Paddy Lowe for starters.
~misfit~
2018-08-08 12:52:19 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula-one/45105296
The team's management, backed by a consortium of investors led by
Lawrence Stroll, have secured the future of the team.
I think that Perez has secured his seat for the forseeable future
(dammit). I have a sneaking feeling he filed for administration in
cahoots with Stroll snr...
Perez removed the Indian conman before the debts and potential
problems went too far. I believe Williams need a drastic pruning at
the top too, before they get into deep financial shite. If Mercedes
get more involved in Williams, like providing parts in the same way
Haas works with Ferrari, I'd expect them to demand Williams sorts
themselves out, dump the Williams family and Paddy Lowe for starters.
From what I hear Mercedes could be looking to turn Force India (rather than
Williams) into their B team. It's been mumbled about that it was part of the
deal with Stroll...

2018-08-08 13:23:48 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula-one/45105296
The team's management, backed by a consortium of investors led by
Lawrence Stroll, have secured the future of the team.
I think that Perez has secured his seat for the forseeable future
(dammit). I have a sneaking feeling he filed for administration in
cahoots with Stroll snr...
Perez removed the Indian conman before the debts and potential
problems went too far. I believe Williams need a drastic pruning at
the top too, before they get into deep financial shite. If Mercedes
get more involved in Williams, like providing parts in the same way
Haas works with Ferrari, I'd expect them to demand Williams sorts
themselves out, dump the Williams family and Paddy Lowe for starters.
From what I hear Mercedes could be looking to turn Force India (rather than
Williams) into their B team. It's been mumbled about that it was part of the
deal with Stroll...
In either case, we won't know unless it happens. FI are the more
organised team, they've not been dumping staff left right and centre for
many years, unlike Williams who've been circling the drain straight
after a good year with the first V6.
John
2018-08-08 19:45:48 UTC
The economics of F1 are a mystery wrapped in an enigma.
M2T
2018-08-08 19:56:11 UTC
Post by John
The economics of F1 are a mystery wrapped in an enigma.
Is Poo Tin pulling the strings ?

Thought he'd be too busy with the orange clown.
John
2018-08-09 16:53:11 UTC
WTF?
~misfit~
2018-08-10 00:44:10 UTC
Post by John
The economics of F1 are a mystery wrapped in an enigma.
Is Poo Tin pulling the strings ?
Putin
Post by M2T
Thought he'd be too busy with the orange clown.
Trump.
WTF?
You're welcome.