Channel 4 Sun 17 Sep, 20:00
Add Reply
Brian W Lawrence
2017-09-10 13:46:36 UTC
Speed With Guy Martin: F1 Challenge

"Guy Martin joins the Williams F1 pit crew at the Belgian Grand Prix as
a key member of the precision wheel-change team, in a programme that
provides a privileged insight into Formula 1."

60m

---
2017-09-10 20:04:06 UTC
Post by Brian W Lawrence
Speed With Guy Martin: F1 Challenge
"Guy Martin joins the Williams F1 pit crew at the Belgian Grand Prix as
a key member of the precision wheel-change team, in a programme that
provides a privileged insight into Formula 1."
60m
---
Not on Chan 4 where I am, or on the date or time ....

Geoff May
2017-09-11 18:52:14 UTC
Post by Brian W Lawrence
Speed With Guy Martin: F1 Challenge
"Guy Martin joins the Williams F1 pit crew at the Belgian Grand Prix
as a key member of the precision wheel-change team, in a programme
that provides a privileged insight into Formula 1."
60m
Not on Chan 4 where I am, or on the date or time ....
geoff
www.channel4.com/tv-guide/2017/09/17/C4/29502575

Cheers

Geoff
Geoff
2017-09-11 21:27:11 UTC
Post by Geoff May
Post by geoff
Post by Brian W Lawrence
Speed With Guy Martin: F1 Challenge
"Guy Martin joins the Williams F1 pit crew at the Belgian Grand Prix
as a key member of the precision wheel-change team, in a programme
that provides a privileged insight into Formula 1."
60m
Not on Chan 4 where I am, or on the date or time ....
geoff
www.channel4.com/tv-guide/2017/09/17/C4/29502575
Cheers
Geoff
OK, that initially didn't help. But after delving around the website for
some minutes I finally determined from the obscure "You may write to us
at..... Belfast BT1 9DU" that the time zone is for Northern Ireland (and
presumably rest of UK). Nothing else anywhere to indicate where based or
what time-zone or telephone country-code !

Hope available on 'catch-up" and is not geo-blocked. Else may be able to
search out somewhere on the interweb.

cheers

geoff (the other)