“I think Ericsson hit us!”
2018-04-29 14:56:18 UTC
Did I really hear that?
Mark
2018-04-29 15:01:24 UTC
Did I really hear that?
Yup. I think the collision must have addled his brain...
~misfit~
2018-04-30 12:42:56 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Sir Tim
Did I really hear that?
Yup. I think the collision must have addled his brain...
I believe it was his engineer who said that?

2018-04-29 15:09:26 UTC
Funniest thing I’ve heard all year. It’s like my 9 year old when he’s done something wrong and tries to blame just about everything else.

Needs a website - www.hasericssonhitusyet.com
M2T
2018-04-29 16:38:57 UTC
http://www.hasverstappencrashedtoday.net/

4/4
~misfit~
2018-04-30 04:24:23 UTC
Funniest thing I've heard all year. It's like my 9 year old when
he's done something wrong and tries to blame just about everything
else. Needs a website - www.hasericssonhitusyet.com
http://www.hasverstappencrashedtoday.net/
4/4
LOL! I was wondering if such a site existed just recently.