UK TV - Guy Martin F1 Special
Add Reply
Brian W Lawrence
2018-08-20 12:27:10 UTC
Monday 27 Aug, 21:00, Channel 4

Speed with Guy Martin (90m)

Martin rebuilds a 1983 Williams FW08C before racing against Jenson
Button at Silverstone. JB is driving the 6-wheeled FW08B.

The FW08C driven by Martin, was Rosberg's Monaco GP winner in '83, and
the same chassis tested by Ayrton Senna at Donnington later that year.
M2T
2018-08-20 19:08:23 UTC

Must remember to turn the subtitles on
~misfit~
2018-08-29 23:36:19 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet Brian W Lawrence wrote:
> Monday 27 Aug, 21:00, Channel 4
>
> Speed with Guy Martin (90m)
>
> Martin rebuilds a 1983 Williams FW08C before racing against Jenson
> Button at Silverstone. JB is driving the 6-wheeled FW08B.
>
> The FW08C driven by Martin, was Rosberg's Monaco GP winner in '83, and
> the same chassis tested by Ayrton Senna at Donnington later that year.

Finally found this at one of my 'membership' torrent sites. Downloading the
720p version now. Thanks for the heads up.