**2017 Pool** Race 5, Spanish GP
Add Reply
Mark
2017-05-03 19:16:02 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 12/05/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Catalunya) 12/05/2017 10:00 CEST
Austin 12/05/2017 03:00 CDT
West Coast USA 12/05/2017 01:00 PDT
East Coast USA 12/05/2017 04:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 12/05/2017 09:00 BST
Central Europe 12/05/2017 10:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 12/05/2017 11:00 AST
Most of Arabia 12/05/2017 11:00 AST
Russia/Oman/UAE 12/05/2017 12:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 12/05/2017 12:00 GST
China 12/05/2017 16:00 CST
Japan/Korea 12/05/2017 17:00 JST
Perth 12/05/2017 16:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 12/05/2017 17:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 12/05/2017 18:00 AEST
New Zealand 12/05/2017 20:00 NZST
Russia 12/05/2017 11:00 MSK
Ukraine 12/05/2017 11:00 MSK
Sreekumar A
2017-05-04 03:11:16 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Sreekumar
Martin Harran
2017-05-04 07:33:51 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET
Duddie
2017-05-05 14:32:49 UTC
POLE: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT

Staying there for my values :)
D Munz
2017-05-05 15:27:51 UTC
Pole position: RIA

P1: RAI
P2: VET
P3: HAM
Bruce Hoult
2017-05-05 17:25:07 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 12/05/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: VET
P1: VET
P2: HAM
P3: BOT
alister
2017-05-06 13:11:27 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start of P1
on 12/05/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but the cutoff
is start of practice.
There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi
Track (Catalunya) 12/05/2017 10:00 CEST Austin
12/05/2017 03:00 CDT West Coast USA
12/05/2017 01:00 PDT East Coast USA 12/05/2017 04:00
EDT Ireland/Portugal/UK 12/05/2017 09:00 BST Central Europe
12/05/2017 10:00 CEST Most of Arabia
12/05/2017 11:00 AST Most of Arabia 12/05/2017 11:00
AST Russia/Oman/UAE 12/05/2017 12:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 12/05/2017 12:00 GST China
12/05/2017 16:00 CST Japan/Korea
12/05/2017 17:00 JST Perth 12/05/2017 16:00
AWST Adelaide/Darwin 12/05/2017 17:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 12/05/2017 18:00 AEST New Zealand
12/05/2017 20:00 NZST Russia
12/05/2017 11:00 MSK Ukraine 12/05/2017 11:00
MSK
Pole Ham
P1 Ham
P2 Vet
P3 Bot
--
I once witnessed a long-winded, month-long flamewar over the use of
mice vs. trackballs... It was very silly.
-- Matt Welsh
JohnM
2017-05-07 17:01:17 UTC
Pole position: Hamilton

P1: Vettel

P2: Bottas

P3: Hamilton
JohnM
EB5AGV
2017-05-08 19:03:45 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET
Naked Fame
2017-05-08 20:01:11 UTC
Pole position: BOT

P1: VET
P2: BOT
P3: RAI
Signature
Hornplayer9599
2017-05-09 02:27:55 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 12/05/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: RAI

peter
2017-05-09 04:20:33 UTC
Pole: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET

-peter
Sir Tim
2017-05-09 11:03:40 UTC
Pole position: VET

P1: VET
P2: HAM
P3: BOT

“Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional”
Mark
2017-05-09 21:14:48 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET
ceg
2017-05-09 22:49:07 UTC
Posting for ceg...

Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Qbab
2017-05-10 06:58:13 UTC
Pole position: Hamilton

P1: Hamilton
P2: Vettel
P3: Raikkonen

Qbab (Jakub Barbasz)
Phil Carmody
2017-05-10 13:22:54 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 12/05/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET
--
Humans will have advanced a long, long, way when the DSM has
a cozy little place next to the bible in the "Fiction" shelf
in the library.
FB
2017-05-10 17:38:41 UTC
Pole position: VET
P1: VET
P2: BOT
P3: RAI
FB
Mark
2017-05-10 17:57:47 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 12/05/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
A day and a half to go...

I am waiting on:

Stephen Cole
Shaun
Ar
WeeBob
fnot
Mark Jackson
Dave Baker
mairsz
News
Roman Figaj
Jimbo
Brad
downhill
Hunter

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark HAM HAM BOT VET
D Munz RAI RAI VET HAM
Alister HAM HAM VET BOT
Bruce Hoult VET VET HAM BOT
Naked Fame BOT VET BOT RAI
Hornplayer9599 HAM HAM VET RAI
Martin Harran HAM HAM BOT VET
Sir Tim VET VET HAM BOT
Sreekumar A HAM HAM VET BOT
Phil Carmody HAM HAM BOT VET
FB VET VET BOT RAI
Jakub Barbasz HAM HAM VET RAI
Duddie HAM HAM VET BOT
peter HAM HAM BOT VET
JohnM HAM VET BOT HAM
ceg HAM HAM VET BOT
EB5AGV HAM HAM BOT VET
fnot
2017-05-11 00:23:48 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
mairsz
2017-05-10 19:57:22 UTC
Pole Position: Ham

P1: Ham
P2: Vet
P2: Bot

regards
mairsz

---
2017-05-11 03:29:59 UTC
Pole position: VET

P1: BOT
P2: VET
P3: HAM

Thanks Mark,

2017-05-14 10:35:33 UTC
Pole position: VET
Just my luck. I pick Seb for pole and he makes a mistake after being 0.2
seconds up at the end of the second sector.

2017-05-14 20:38:12 UTC
Pole position: VET
Just my luck. I pick Seb for pole and he makes a mistake after being 0.2
seconds up at the end of the second sector.
Me too :-(
Also I had 1. VET 2. HAM 3. BOT and for a bit it looked as though it might
end up that way. But then I'm a Hamilton fan so obviously I'm delighted
that he won.
2017-05-15 10:07:04 UTC
Pole position: VET
Just my luck. I pick Seb for pole and he makes a mistake after being
0.2 seconds up at the end of the second sector.
Me too :-(
Also I had 1. VET 2. HAM 3. BOT and for a bit it looked as though it
might end up that way. But then I'm a Hamilton fan so obviously I'm
delighted that he won.
Me too. :-(

As a rule I've been picking Hamilton for pole and the win but this time I
didn't. <shrug>

2017-05-14 22:11:03 UTC
Pole position: VET
Just my luck. I pick Seb for pole and he makes a mistake after being 0.2
seconds up at the end of the second sector.
I guess if you have everyone killfiled,
you talk to yourself.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2017-05-11 12:40:18 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Jimbo

P3: RAI
downhill
2017-05-11 22:36:13 UTC
Downhill
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: RIC

HUNTER

Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET
Roman Figaj
lay down all thoughts surrender to the void
Mark Jackson
2017-05-11 18:05:40 UTC
Pole position: Bottas

P1: Bottas
P2: Hamilton
P3: Vettel
Any chief-of-staff who isn’t prepared to confiscate
Trump’s Android, delete his Twitter account, and crush
sedatives into his food will fail to produce order.
- Eric Levitz
Ar
2017-05-11 22:50:48 UTC
On 03/05/17 20:16, Mark wrote:

Pole position: Lewis Hamilton

P1: Lewis Hamilton
P2: Sebastian Vettel
P3: Kimi Raikkonen
Mark
2017-05-12 06:17:47 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 12/05/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Less than two hours left. Only a few left as default.

I am waiting on:

WeeBob (currently default)
Dave Baker (currently default)
News (currently default)
Brad (currently default)

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark HAM HAM BOT VET
Stephen Cole HAM HAM BOT VET
D Munz RAI RAI VET HAM
Alister HAM HAM VET BOT
Bruce Hoult VET VET HAM BOT
Naked Fame BOT VET BOT RAI
Hornplayer9599 HAM HAM VET RAI
Martin Harran HAM HAM BOT VET
Sir Tim VET VET HAM BOT
Sreekumar A HAM HAM VET BOT
Shaun VET BOT VET HAM
Ar HAM HAM VET RAI
Phil Carmody HAM HAM BOT VET
FB VET VET BOT RAI
WeeBob RAI RAI VET HAM (default)
fnot HAM HAM VET BOT
Mark Jackson BOT BOT HAM VET
Dave Baker HAM HAM VET BOT (default)
Jakub Barbasz HAM HAM VET RAI
mairsz HAM HAM VET BOT
Duddie HAM HAM VET BOT
peter HAM HAM BOT VET
News VET VET HAM BOT (default)
JohnM HAM VET BOT HAM
ceg HAM HAM VET BOT
EB5AGV HAM HAM BOT VET
Roman Figaj HAM HAM BOT VET
Jimbo HAM HAM VET RAI
Brad HAM HAM BOT VET (default)
downhill HAM HAM VET RIC
Hunter HAM HAM BOT VET
News
2017-05-12 11:56:53 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 12/05/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Less than two hours left. Only a few left as default.
WeeBob (currently default)
Dave Baker (currently default)
News (currently default)
Brad (currently default)
Entrant Pole 1 2 3
News VET VET HAM BOT (default)
Didn't realize I set a default, but it's as good as my tactical choices.

Thanks, Mark.