Has Ross Brawn become a fuckwit ?
2018-09-14 12:29:32 UTC
> https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/138692/f1-reveals-full-details-of-2021-car-concepts

"It frustrates me when a car in a video game looks better than the car
that we are racing out on track."

Has he forgotten a computer programmer doesn't have to fit engines,
suspension, fuel or even a driver into their creations?
News
2018-09-14 13:28:41 UTC

Brawn has become a Liberty tool.
t***@gmail.com
2018-09-15 05:10:41 UTC

And you just a tool.
~misfit~
2018-09-15 07:31:33 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet News wrote:
> On 9/14/2018 8:29 AM, M2T wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/138692/f1-reveals-full-details-of-2021-car-concepts
>>>

>> "It frustrates me when a car in a video game looks better than the
>> car that we are racing out on track."
>>
>> Has he forgotten a computer programmer doesn't have to fit engines,
>> suspension, fuel or even a driver into their creations?
>>

> Brawn has become a Liberty tool.

Tool.... Employee... There's a lot of commonality in those terms so I'm
surprised it's considered noteworthy.

2018-09-14 15:52:15 UTC
On 2018-09-14 5:29 AM, M2T wrote:

>> https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/138692/f1-reveals-full-details-of-2021-car-concepts
>>

> "It frustrates me when a car in a video game looks better than the car
> that we are racing out on track."
>
> Has he forgotten a computer programmer doesn't have to fit engines,
> suspension, fuel or even a driver into their creations?

Do you imagine for one moment that he actually has?

What you (apparently) have forgotten is that F1 racing survives because
the MONEY comes in.