LM ready to go with streaming?
2018-02-14 11:01:37 UTC
https://www.pitpass.com/61030/F1-streaming-service-to-cost-6-a-month

Seems there may be two products, with the subscription service offering data direct from cars.

NB. Some markets only.

6 quid a month will not break the bank, no?
Bruce Hoult
2018-02-14 11:46:37 UTC
On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 2:01:39 PM UTC+3, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.pitpass.com/61030/F1-streaming-service-to-cost-6-a-month
>
> Seems there may be two products, with the subscription service offering data direct from cars.
>
> NB. Some markets only.
>
> 6 quid a month will not break the bank, no?

25 March to 25 November ... eight months ... at $8 a month? I'm in.

That's comparable to *one* month of Sky subscription including Sky Sport.
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 12:32:20 UTC

Note they won't provide this service in all territories. In some cases existing deals prevent them from offering the stream.
Calum
2018-02-14 22:50:53 UTC
On 14/02/2018 11:01, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.pitpass.com/61030/F1-streaming-service-to-cost-6-a-month
>
> Seems there may be two products, with the subscription service offering data direct from cars.
>
> NB. Some markets only.
>
> 6 quid a month will not break the bank, no?

On its own, no. But I'm already fed up of balkanised streaming services
and keeping track of what I have to pay to whom to see or hear what.