It's rumoured
2018-05-03 07:00:41 UTC
Bacu is/has sold all their 'track kit' to Miami. We might have seen the
last of Bacu races. Watch out for a convoy of canoes taking the Bacu
equipment to the US.
b***@topmail.co.nz
2018-05-03 11:48:27 UTC
Bacu is/has sold all their 'track kit' to Miami. We might have seen the
last of Bacu races. Watch out for a convoy of canoes taking the Bacu
equipment to the US.
Perhaps the country's dictator has realised that all the money they threw
at Eurovision, F1, whatever has not benefited them that much.
Bigbird
At least it won't leave behind a wasteland like the Valencia track.
M2T
It wasn't a wasteland before F1 arrived ?
M2T
2018-05-03 14:41:49 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by M2T
Bacu is/has sold all their 'track kit' to Miami. We might have seen the
last of Bacu races. Watch out for a convoy of canoes taking the Bacu
equipment to the US.
Perhaps the country's dictator has realised that all the money they threw
at Eurovision, F1, whatever has not benefited them that much.
If true, the big loser will be Flavio. He's onto an earner as the middle
man between the government and FOM.
geoff
2018-05-03 19:49:57 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Bacu is/has sold all their 'track kit' to Miami.  We might have seen the
last of Bacu races.  Watch out for a convoy of canoes taking the Bacu
equipment to the US.
Perhaps the country's dictator has realised that all the money they threw
at Eurovision, F1, whatever has not benefited them that much.
If true, the big loser will be Flavio. He's onto an earner as the middle
man between the government and FOM.
Not read the news lately ?

Trump's done the decent thing and jumped ?
geoff
2018-05-04 03:54:13 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Bacu is/has sold all their 'track kit' to Miami.  We might have seen the
last of Bacu races.  Watch out for a convoy of canoes taking the Bacu
equipment to the US.
Perhaps the country's dictator has realised that all the money they threw
at Eurovision, F1, whatever has not benefited them that much.
If true, the big loser will be Flavio. He's onto an earner as the
middle man between the government and FOM.
Not read the news lately ?
Trump's done the decent thing and jumped ?
Sadly no, but unless I've missed something new, Flavio is are no longer
part of the F1 scene. Maybe I have missed something ....

2018-05-04 09:33:41 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Bacu is/has sold all their 'track kit' to Miami.  We might have seen the
last of Bacu races.  Watch out for a convoy of canoes taking the Bacu
equipment to the US.
Perhaps the country's dictator has realised that all the money they threw
at Eurovision, F1, whatever has not benefited them that much.
If true, the big loser will be Flavio. He's onto an earner as the
middle man between the government and FOM.
Not read the news lately ?
Trump's done the decent thing and jumped ?
Sadly no, but unless I've missed something new, Flavio is are no longer
part of the F1 scene. Maybe I have missed something ....
You have. Flavio is involved in the organisation of the Bacu race and
has been from the start.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/f1-flavio-briatore-backs-azerbaijan-grand-prix-in-baku-as-an-f1-kind-of-place-9435581.html
~misfit~
2018-05-04 02:10:02 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by M2T
Bacu is/has sold all their 'track kit' to Miami. We might have seen
the last of Bacu races. Watch out for a convoy of canoes taking the
Bacu equipment to the US.
Perhaps the country's dictator has realised that all the money they
threw at Eurovision, F1, whatever has not benefited them that much.
I didn't realise Trump threw lots of money at Eurovision?

;-)

2018-05-04 01:35:56 UTC
Bullshit Bird. The F1 race has been enormously successful by putting Bacu on the map, the tourism, business, etc stats are impressive and Bacu has a contract with FOM that expires in 2025.
Bigbird
2018-05-04 05:27:11 UTC
Bacu is/has sold all their 'track kit' to Miami. We might have
seen the last of Bacu races. Watch out for a convoy of canoes
taking the Bacu equipment to the US.
Bullshit Bird. ?
Sober up!
build
LOL, that is your desperation fall-back. Perhaps it's a reflection of what you know best.
Bigbird
2018-05-04 09:50:33 UTC
Bacu is/has sold all their 'track kit' to Miami. We might have
seen the last of Bacu races. Watch out for a convoy of canoes
taking the Bacu equipment to the US.
Bullshit Bird. ?
Sober up!
LOL, that is your desperation fall-back. Perhaps it's a reflection of what you know best.
Perhaps you should reflect on your error and apologise or make your own
excuses rather than keep digging.

Stop being a stupid fucking cunt for a minute.
t***@gmail.com
2018-05-06 23:31:24 UTC
Stop being a stupid fucking cunt for a minute.
And you too. But set a goal for more than a minute.

M2T
2018-05-04 09:30:27 UTC
Bacu is/has sold all their 'track kit' to Miami. We might have
seen the last of Bacu races. Watch out for a convoy of canoes
taking the Bacu equipment to the US.
Bullshit Bird. ?
Sober up!
No chance. Jock genes guarantee he's a piss artist.