DotW
2017-10-03 01:34:43 UTC
Without a doubt, the hundreds drivers and SCCA member/workers who made
the 2017 edition of National Championship Races, "The Runoffs at Indy"
the best racing of the week and weekend.
Alan Baker
2017-10-03 03:38:09 UTC
On 2017-10-02 6:34 PM, News wrote:
> Without a doubt, the hundreds drivers and SCCA member/workers who made
> the 2017 edition of National Championship Races, "The Runoffs at Indy"
> the best racing of the week and weekend.

I watched some of the open wheel events—most especially the Formula F
(Formula Ford's new official name with the Honda Fit engine now legal)
and not only was the racing great, I give full marks to the course
workers who kept the action going whenever possible rather than throwing
full course yellow after full course yellow.
News
2017-10-03 10:50:51 UTC

+1
m***@gmail.com
2017-10-03 06:03:23 UTC

Motor sport has a huge reliance on volunteer workers who do the marshaling and other vital tasks. I am pleased to see that F1 now arranges functions during race weekends to acknowledge these volunteers.
News
2017-10-03 10:51:31 UTC
On 10/3/2017 2:03 AM, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, 3 October 2017 03:34:46 UTC+2, News wrote:
>> Without a doubt, the hundreds drivers and SCCA member/workers who made
>> the 2017 edition of National Championship Races, "The Runoffs at Indy"
>> the best racing of the week and weekend.
>
> Motor sport has a huge reliance on volunteer workers who do the marshaling and other vital tasks. I am pleased to see that F1 now arranges functions during race weekends to acknowledge these volunteers.

Decades late, but better than never.