Fussy authorities banned this car. What's the problem?
2017-09-16 15:51:10 UTC

b***@topmail.co.nz
2017-09-17 00:59:46 UTC
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21731224_10212376173352339_2934762716406533849_n.jpg?oh=c7fc275699fbf8882298ec878577fafa&oe=5A122177
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21740404_10212376174632371_7254817262696067444_n.jpg?oh=ed23b6c5e036864ccff363790f7b1bad&oe=5A441530
it can only go around clockwise oval tracks?
bra
2017-09-17 04:58:30 UTC
Since it's built for anti-clockwise racing, it looks fine. But if the engineer entered it in a highly unusual CLOCKWISE race, yes it'd be banned :-) :-)
~misfit~
2017-09-17 10:25:50 UTC
On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 5:59:48 PM UTC-7,
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by bra
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21731224_10212376173352339_2934762716406533849_n.jpg?oh=c7fc275699fbf8882298ec878577fafa&oe=5A122177
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21740404_10212376174632371_7254817262696067444_n.jpg?oh=ed23b6c5e036864ccff363790f7b1bad&oe=5A441530
it can only go around clockwise oval tracks?
Since it's built for anti-clockwise racing, it looks fine. But if
the engineer entered it in a highly unusual CLOCKWISE race, yes it'd
be banned :-) :-)
The problem is that it isn't a V8 - it's an L8 (or close to it).

2017-09-17 11:41:59 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by bra
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21731224_10212376173352339_2934762716406533849_n.jpg?oh=c7fc275699fbf8882298ec878577fafa&oe=5A122177
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21740404_10212376174632371_7254817262696067444_n.jpg?oh=ed23b6c5e036864ccff363790f7b1bad&oe=5A441530
it can only go around clockwise oval tracks?
Since it's built for anti-clockwise racing, it looks fine. But if
the engineer entered it in a highly unusual CLOCKWISE race, yes it'd
be banned :-) :-)
The problem is that it isn't a V8 - it's an L8 (or close to it).
Looks like about a 60 degree V8 to me.

When Fabian Coulthard rolled about ten times at the end of Conrod Straight his car didn't at any point cease to be a V8.

Speaking of which, it must be almost that time of year again. Easy to lose track in Russia.
bra
2017-09-17 14:59:56 UTC
21730974_10203426073409897_8315972324643358023_n.jpg?oh=742ad9770a0254d74c4d240b62201a5c&oe=5A4742AB
~misfit~
2017-09-18 09:54:03 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by bra
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21731224_10212376173352339_2934762716406533849_n.jpg?oh=c7fc275699fbf8882298ec878577fafa&oe=5A122177
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21740404_10212376174632371_7254817262696067444_n.jpg?oh=ed23b6c5e036864ccff363790f7b1bad&oe=5A441530
it can only go around clockwise oval tracks?
Since it's built for anti-clockwise racing, it looks fine. But if
the engineer entered it in a highly unusual CLOCKWISE race, yes it'd
be banned :-) :-)
The problem is that it isn't a V8 - it's an L8 (or close to it).
Looks like about a 60 degree V8 to me.
When Fabian Coulthard rolled about ten times at the end of Conrod
Straight his car didn't at any point cease to be a V8.
I thought it was obvious that I was joking. Might have to go back to
thinking 'do I have to put a smiley or a wink after this' before posting.
Thought I was beyond that here.
Post by Bruce Hoult
Speaking of which, it must be almost that time of year again. Easy to lose track in Russia.
Could be, Supercheap auto have been mentioning it in marketing emails. Means
nothing to me as it's not been on free-to-air TV for quite a few years now
(and I'm not going to download 6 or so hours of mostly boring motorsport).
When it was free-to-air I'd have it on the TV while I pottered 'round the
house. Never been a rabid fan TBH. The whole 'Ford Vs Holden' thing is far
too redneck and.. well Aussie for my tastes.

I thought it was obvious *I* was joking.
~misfit~
2017-09-19 01:47:54 UTC
Post by Bruce Hoult
Post by ~misfit~
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by bra
[...]
LOL! Not so much - even more cryptic than me!

2017-09-19 14:20:46 UTC
I thought it was obvious that I was joking. Might have to go back to
thinking 'do I have to put a smiley or a wink after this' before posting.
Thought I was beyond that here.
Fuck off asshole.

bra
2017-09-17 14:43:35 UTC
The problem is that it isn't a V8 - it's an L8 (or close to it).
Ordinary Chev V-8, in an extra-ordinary position:

2017-09-18 09:59:01 UTC
The problem is that it isn't a V8 - it's an L8 (or close to it).
NSS?
Post by bra
http://www.oldstox.com/images/supermod%208.jpg