Discussion:
Sainz to Mclaren
(too old to reply)
Alister
2018-08-16 12:29:05 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/45208471



--
Don't hit the keys so hard, it hurts.
t***@gmail.com
2018-08-16 15:10:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 6:29:07 AM UTC-6, Alister wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/45208471

Thanks Alice
Alister
2018-08-16 18:26:09 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 08:10:28 -0700, texasgate wrote:

> On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 6:29:07 AM UTC-6, Alister wrote:
>
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/45208471
>
> Thanks Alice

oh really , is that the best you could do?




--
Innovation is hard to schedule.
-- Dan Fylstra
M2T
2018-08-16 17:35:53 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 16/08/2018 13:29, Alister wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/45208471
>
>
>

Sainz had no alternative and neither did McFuckups

The next one on the move will be Grosjean, who'll be driving a Uber next
year.
News
2018-08-16 17:37:14 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 8/16/2018 1:35 PM, M2T wrote:
> On 16/08/2018 13:29, Alister wrote:
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/45208471
>>
>>
>>
>
> Sainz had no alternative and neither did McFuckups
>
> The next one on the move will be Grosjean, who'll be driving a Uber next
> year.
>


...and crashing it, regularly...
t***@gmail.com
2018-08-17 02:18:41 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 11:37:17 AM UTC-6, News wrote:

> ...and crashing it, regularly...

...those...excessive...periods...
are...fucking...gay
b***@topmail.co.nz
2018-08-17 12:36:45 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 1:35:55 AM UTC+8, M2T wrote:
>
> The next one on the move will be Grosjean, who'll be driving a Uber next
> year.

I think somebody in this group predicted that Button would be driving
London Taxis, but he won WDC after that.
M2T
2018-08-17 15:01:40 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 17/08/2018 13:36, ***@topmail.co.nz wrote:
> On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 1:35:55 AM UTC+8, M2T wrote:
>>
>> The next one on the move will be Grosjean, who'll be driving a Uber next
>> year.
>
> I think somebody in this group predicted that Button would be driving
> London Taxis, but he won WDC after that.
>

Ross Brawn won that, Button fell into it. Don't forget Brawn didn't
want him in 2010.
Alan Baker
2018-08-18 04:38:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2018-08-17 8:01 AM, M2T wrote:
> On 17/08/2018 13:36, ***@topmail.co.nz wrote:
>> On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 1:35:55 AM UTC+8, M2T wrote:
>>>
>>> The next one on the move will be Grosjean, who'll be driving a Uber next
>>> year.
>>
>> I think somebody in this group predicted that Button would be driving
>> London Taxis, but he won WDC after that.
>>
>
> Ross Brawn won that, Button fell into it.  Don't forget Brawn didn't
> want him in 2010.
>

Certainly the Brawn car was good...

...but Barrichello was a pretty good driver too.
Loading...