Liberty media bollocks
2018-05-14 23:58:38 UTC
Not only murdering F1, murdering the English language too.

https://www.pitpass.com/61780/Bratches-F1s-a-fan-first-focussed-entity

Read and wince.
geoff
2018-05-15 00:13:38 UTC
On 15/05/2018 11:58 AM, M2T wrote:

> Not only murdering F1, murdering the English language too.
>
> https://www.pitpass.com/61780/Bratches-F1s-a-fan-first-focussed-entity
>
> Read and wince.

Hate it when they refer to things as a "brand".

Seems to minimise it into just another disposable item. As if the item
itself has little value, just the brand name has.

2018-05-15 00:30:01 UTC

More complaining from the resident whiner, M2Tit.
~misfit~
2018-05-15 03:38:11 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet M2T wrote:
> Not only murdering F1, murdering the English language too.
>
> https://www.pitpass.com/61780/Bratches-F1s-a-fan-first-focussed-entity
>
> Read and wince.

Ugh! Though to be fair most of the glaring language faux pas are down to
Pitpiss' rubbish reporting.

"We're trying to pivot Formula One from a motorsport company to a media and
entertainment brand."

Then why the fuck buy a controlling interest in a motorsport series if you
plan on "pivoting away" from motorsport? This is seriously sickening for a
long-time F1 follower (I seriously dislike the term 'fan' - it's short for
'fanatic' and I'm not...).

Dan the Man
2018-05-15 16:25:04 UTC
On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 7:58:40 PM UTC-4, M2T wrote:
> Not only murdering F1, murdering the English language too.
>
> https://www.pitpass.com/61780/Bratches-F1s-a-fan-first-focussed-entity
>
> Read and wince.

Impressions:
1) Bratches MUST trim his eyebrows!
2) The article sorely needs an editor, yes.
3) A bit worrisome that he seemed caught off-guard by the Silverstone question; don't make the same mistakes as N-ASSCAR, please!
t***@gmail.com
2018-05-16 02:41:32 UTC
On Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 10:25:05 AM UTC-6, Dan the Man wrote:

> 1) Bratches MUST trim his eyebrows!

What about his asshole hair?