2018 Monaco
2018-05-23 08:13:53 UTC
I haven't looked at Monaco in detail yet but here are my rough notes for FP based on current form;
RedBull? Should be the fastest car based on recent form.
Merc? Car not suited to the circuit and they struggle on the softer compounds.
Ferrari? Looked a bit off key in Spain.
Ferrari dominated last years race.

Note form in S3 at Barcelona (Merc slow).
Test after Spain maybe very relevant.
Qually as always at Monte Carlo will be important.
Look at tyres.
WhooHoo, finally the first run for the HyperSoft.
Look at team tyre selections.
Note US lasted a long, long time last year.
Last years US is equivalent to this years SS.
Strategy may have the potential to effect track position (overcut).
One stop?
Remember Kimi and Seb stops last year.
Did Kimi get pole last year? And Kimi is on song this year.
Wildcard; Alonso?

Some blokes may reconsider their comp entries?
Edmund
2018-05-23 09:28:55 UTC
[...]
If mad max plays along and takes himself and another car out :-)
build
2018-05-26 11:21:18 UTC
[...]
I'm surprised no one thought about changing their comp entries.

Will any teams qualify in Q2 on the UltraSoft?
Starting on the more durable UltraSoft tyre may give an advantage allowing a longer first stint.
Even though it is slower if they maintain position at the start once underway being passed is unlikely.
Although with a slower tyre there is always the danger of an undercut pass.
And as passing in Monte Carlo is nigh impossible grid position is paramount.
For most teams but not all, the HyperSoft is approx one second quicker than the UltraSoft.
So trying to qually on the US may well result in being bumped out of Q2.
Passing at the start is one of the few passing opportunities at Monte Carlo.
For any team starting on the US the lower grip poses a real danger of being passed off the grid.
If a team finds they are not much quicker on the HyperSoft.
If a team finds they get very high degredation on the HyperSoft.
And that team has a set of UltraSoft tyres available.
Then that team may find the UltraSoft is a compromise worth trying in Q2.
One of the top trio fit that description.
Will be interesting to watch.

beers,
Bigbird
2018-05-26 12:34:16 UTC
beers,
Shut your fat stupid face you boring thick cunt.
build
2018-05-26 14:45:40 UTC
beers,
Shut your fat stupid face you boring thick cunt.
Ohhhh, someone does not like being caught out. Perhaps you should not do what you accuse others of doing, especially when you are puppeteering.

beers,
2018-05-26 16:36:08 UTC
Ohhhh, someone does not like being caught out. Perhaps you should not
do what you accuse others of doing, especially when you are
puppeteering.
beers,
build
I haven't been caught out, you have you out-twitted yourself and are
too much of a dumbass to admit it.

You really are a just thick cunt.
build
Q2 and one team is on UltraSofts.
build
And it's not working out for them => hyperSofts please.
build
2018-05-26 14:44:10 UTC
[...]
Another great qually, I love this format. I hope Liberty don't mess with it.

RedBull as expected. Although I reckon this was always going to be Dans's day it would've been more exciting if the other RedBull car was there to challenge him. Dan may feel more relaxed if he had another car to run interference with the Ferrari's as we've seen how Ferrari and Merc use their other car in the past. An *exceptional* lap from Hamilton putting that car ahead of where it should have been. Well done to Ocon getting ahead of Alonso. Sirotkin deserves a mention too.

beers,
2018-05-26 16:37:56 UTC
build wrote:

STFU you boring lying cunt.
Bigbird
2018-05-26 16:37:34 UTC

STFU you boring lying cunt.
Bigbird
2018-05-26 16:37:22 UTC

STFU you boring lying cunt.
t***@gmail.com
2018-05-26 23:44:53 UTC
STFU you boring lying cunt.
Get help or logoff, loser.
Sir Tim
2018-05-26 19:01:13 UTC
[...]
Patronising sod.
Post by build
I'm surprised no one thought about changing their comp entries.
As you are clearly so much cleverer than the rest of us I’m very surprised
that you don’t put your money where your mouth is and enter the pool
yourself. Too big a strain on the old ego?
He's the Aussie Trump. In that he's in debt and enjoys being pissed on.
t***@gmail.com
2018-05-26 23:50:04 UTC
He's the Aussie Trump. In that he's in debt and enjoys being pissed on.
And you the british, rotten toothed, loser, M2Tit.
t***@gmail.com
2018-05-26 23:52:06 UTC
Give it a rest, bedshitter.
t***@gmail.com
2018-05-26 23:54:11 UTC
Patronising sod.
Go water the sod above your dumb wife.
~misfit~
2018-05-27 03:05:52 UTC
[...]
That was my take too.

2018-05-29 16:18:01 UTC
[...]
G'day,
What? Are you annoyed you missed that heads up?
;-)
Sir Tim
2018-05-30 19:56:56 UTC
[...]
Pity you snipped the second part of my post. I’d still be interested to
know why, with all your superior insight, you don’t yourself enter the
pool.
2018-05-31 00:25:42 UTC
Simples, he'd sink without trace.
build
Why do you ?
Bigbird
2018-06-08 15:51:09 UTC
[...]
Well played sir!

Pretend you don't undersatnd the question.
Answer the question with a question.
Put the shoe on the other foot.

Classic avoidance.

Bravo!