Verstappen, wunderkinder ?
2018-07-07 01:53:09 UTC
2018 so far:

Wins 1
Podiums 4
In-Race collisions 4
Crashes in practice 2
DNFs 2

(Extracted from graphic on BBC-F1)

2018-07-07 02:33:08 UTC
On Friday, July 6, 2018 at 6:53:18 PM UTC-7, geoff wrote:
> 2018 so far:
>
> Wins 1
> Podiums 4
> In-Race collisions 4
> Crashes in practice 2
> DNFs 2
>
> (Extracted from graphic on BBC-F1)

It's easier to get a fast driver to crash less than to make a steady driver fast.

We're seeing the results of that already. Max is ahead of one of the Mercs, and has only three points less than Daniel -- and one fewer DNF.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-07-07 13:49:14 UTC
Bruce Hoult <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, July 6, 2018 at 6:53:18 PM UTC-7, geoff wrote:
>> 2018 so far:
>>
>> Wins 1
>> Podiums 4
>> In-Race collisions 4
>> Crashes in practice 2
>> DNFs 2
>>
>> (Extracted from graphic on BBC-F1)
>
> It's easier to get a fast driver to crash less than to make a steady driver fast.
>
> We're seeing the results of that already. Max is ahead of one of the
> Mercs, and has only three points less than Daniel -- and one fewer DNF.

Max will be world champion within a few seasons, just as soon as he learns
to moderate his emotions a little better than he does now.

--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur