Verstappen, wunderkinder ?
2018-07-07 01:53:09 UTC
2018 so far:

Wins 1
Podiums 4
In-Race collisions 4
Crashes in practice 2
DNFs 2

(Extracted from graphic on BBC-F1)

2018-07-07 02:33:08 UTC
Wins 1
Podiums 4
In-Race collisions 4
Crashes in practice 2
DNFs 2
(Extracted from graphic on BBC-F1)
It's easier to get a fast driver to crash less than to make a steady driver fast.

We're seeing the results of that already. Max is ahead of one of the Mercs, and has only three points less than Daniel -- and one fewer DNF.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-07-07 13:49:14 UTC
Post by Bruce Hoult
Post by geoff
Wins 1
Podiums 4
In-Race collisions 4
Crashes in practice 2
DNFs 2
(Extracted from graphic on BBC-F1)
It's easier to get a fast driver to crash less than to make a steady driver fast.
We're seeing the results of that already. Max is ahead of one of the
Mercs, and has only three points less than Daniel -- and one fewer DNF.
Max will be world champion within a few seasons, just as soon as he learns
to moderate his emotions a little better than he does now.
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur