"And somehow...
2018-09-03 22:37:21 UTC
...it's Vettel that went around, and has lost some body work for good
measure. Normally there you'd expect the car on the outside..."

That was Brundle's comment immediately following the incident, before
he'd seen any replays.

But then, 3 minutes later, there was this:

"Normally, nine times out of ten, it would be the car on the outside
that ended up getting turned around."

And then a minute later:

"Will they perceive that Hamilton squeezed Vettel?"

So Brundle's first feeling is that it was Hamilton's fault.

Then:

"Gave him a fair old whack, didn't he. That is why it pendulumed round
then. He took a whack on his left... ...on his right front axle there."

This during the first replay that shows Vettel's in-car view.

So the moment Brundle sees what actually took place in the way of
contact, he understands why it was that Vettel's car went around and not
Hamilton's.

And finally he says this:

"Vettel got some understeer. I need to see that again. That looks like
six of one, half a dozen of the other. Vettel's front was
sliding—understeering—across the track... ...not steering enough.

Hamilton pinched... but it... ...he left him some racing space. I think
that'll be a racing incident."

Pity some of you stopped listening after the first comment.

But now some of you are smarter than Brundle...

...and the FIA...

...right?
M2T
2018-09-03 22:57:14 UTC
On 03/09/2018 23:37, Alan Baker wrote:

Snipped bollocks

YAWN
Alan Baker
2018-09-03 23:02:25 UTC
On 2018-09-03 3:57 PM, M2T wrote:
> On 03/09/2018 23:37, Alan Baker wrote:
>

> Snipped bollocks
>

> YAWN

Certainly easier than dealing with what was actually said about what
happened.

:-)
M2T
2018-09-04 00:27:06 UTC

Take your fucking bone down the golf course and chew it there.
Alan Baker
2018-09-04 00:29:37 UTC
On 2018-09-03 5:27 PM, M2T wrote:
> On 04/09/2018 00:02, Alan Baker wrote:
>> On 2018-09-03 3:57 PM, M2T wrote:
>>> On 03/09/2018 23:37, Alan Baker wrote:
>>>

>>> Snipped bollocks
>>>

>>> YAWN
>>>

>> Certainly easier than dealing with what was actually said about what
>> happened.
>>
>> :-)
>
> Take your fucking bone down the golf course and chew it there.

No thanks.

Watching you unable to deal with the simple facts is much more fun.

:-)
Bigbird
2018-09-04 05:49:02 UTC
Alan Baker wrote:

> On 2018-09-03 3:57 PM, M2T wrote:
> > On 03/09/2018 23:37, Alan Baker wrote:
> >

> > Snipped bollocks
> >

> > YAWN
> >

> Certainly easier than dealing with what was actually said about what
> happened.

You really could do with a little self-awareness.

"Complete and utter bullshit"

Get to know when someone is taking the piss out of your hypocrisy, bias
and outright dishonesty.
Alan Baker
2018-09-04 07:41:53 UTC
On 2018-09-03 10:49 PM, Bigbird wrote:

> Alan Baker wrote:
>
>> On 2018-09-03 3:57 PM, M2T wrote:
>>> On 03/09/2018 23:37, Alan Baker wrote:
>>>

>>> Snipped bollocks
>>>

>>> YAWN
>>>

>> Certainly easier than dealing with what was actually said about what
>> happened.
>>

> You really could do with a little self-awareness.
>
> "Complete and utter bullshit"
>
> Get to know when someone is taking the piss out of your hypocrisy, bias
> and outright dishonesty.

No.

You assholes just don't get it.

I have actually driven a racing car on a track at a speed where losing
grip momentarily is just a thing you accept is going to happen.

I've shown that I can actually drive a formula car at pretty much the
fastest it can be driven on a given circuit.

I've had a collision where I had nowhere to go and simply had a moment
of understeer that took me into contact with a competitor trying to go
around the outside.

Can you say you've actually done anything like any of that?

Seriously: raise your hand if you have ever...

EVER!

...actually raced wheel-to-wheel in any class of car.

Lapping days don't count.

Time attack doesn't count.
M2T
2018-09-04 07:51:07 UTC
On 04/09/2018 08:41, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-09-03 10:49 PM, Bigbird wrote:
>>
>> Alan Baker wrote:

>>> Certainly easier than dealing with what was actually said about what
>>> happened.
>>>

>> You really could do with a little self-awareness.
>>
>> "Complete and utter bullshit"
>>
>> Get to know when someone is taking the piss out of your hypocrisy, bias
>> and outright dishonesty.

More bollocks snipped

Time you learned we don't give a shit. Fuck and go play with your
little balls.
Alan Baker
2018-09-04 08:01:44 UTC
On 2018-09-04 12:51 AM, M2T wrote:
> On 04/09/2018 08:41, Alan Baker wrote:

>>> You really could do with a little self-awareness.
>>>
>>> "Complete and utter bullshit"
>>>
>>> Get to know when someone is taking the piss out of your hypocrisy, bias
>>> and outright dishonesty.
>>>

> More bollocks snipped
>
> Time you learned we don't give a shit.  Fuck and go play with your
> little balls.

And yet for someone who doesn't "give a shit", you've now replied...

..three times!

If you care so little...

...the shut the fuck up!

:-)
Heron
2018-09-04 13:23:01 UTC
On 9/4/2018 2:41 AM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-09-03 10:49 PM, Bigbird wrote:
>>
>> Alan Baker wrote:

>>> Certainly easier than dealing with what was actually said about what
>>> happened.
>>>

>> You really could do with a little self-awareness.
>>
>> "Complete and utter bullshit"
>>
>> Get to know when someone is taking the piss out of your hypocrisy, bias
>> and outright dishonesty.
>>

> No.
>
> You assholes just don't get it.
>
> I have actually driven a racing car on a track at a speed where losing
> grip momentarily is just a thing you accept is going to happen.

The same can be and has been done every day on the
street alone.

> I've shown that I can actually drive a formula car at pretty much the
> fastest it can be driven on a given circuit.

Laughable.

> I've had a collision where I had nowhere to go and simply had a moment
> of understeer that took me into contact with a competitor trying to go
> around the outside.
>
> Can you say you've actually done anything like any of that?

Anyone who's driven in snow has.

> Seriously: raise your hand if you have ever...
>
> EVER!
>
> ...actually raced wheel-to-wheel in any class of car.

Raised.

> Lapping days don't count.
>
> Time attack doesn't count.

The clown brags about racing a car slower than a common
street muscle car. He should try racing a motorcycle, not
a cage, sometime if he wants to impress others with speed,
talent and bravery.
~misfit~
2018-09-04 14:23:56 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet Heron wrote:
> On 9/4/2018 2:41 AM, Alan Baker wrote:

>>> You really could do with a little self-awareness.
>>>
>>> "Complete and utter bullshit"
>>>
>>> Get to know when someone is taking the piss out of your hypocrisy,
>>> bias and outright dishonesty.
>>>

>> No.
>>
>> You assholes just don't get it.
>>
>> I have actually driven a racing car on a track at a speed where
>> losing grip momentarily is just a thing you accept is going to
>> happen.
>
> The same can be and has been done every day on the
> street alone.
>
>> I've shown that I can actually drive a formula car at pretty much the
>> fastest it can be driven on a given circuit.
>
> Laughable.
>
>> I've had a collision where I had nowhere to go and simply had a
>> moment of understeer that took me into contact with a competitor
>> trying to go around the outside.
>>
>> Can you say you've actually done anything like any of that?
>
> Anyone who's driven in snow has.
>
>> Seriously: raise your hand if you have ever...
>>
>> EVER!
>>
>> ...actually raced wheel-to-wheel in any class of car.
>
> Raised.
>
>> Lapping days don't count.
>>
>> Time attack doesn't count.
>
> The clown brags about racing a car slower than a common
> street muscle car. He should try racing a motorcycle, not
> a cage, sometime if he wants to impress others with speed,
> talent and bravery.

Gods but he's full of himself! He bought a clapped out car in the lowest
category of car that has the name 'formula' in it (for historical reasons),
races as a backmarker a few weekends a year and thinks he's so far above us
folks who'd just rather not *play* at racing.

Then he makes his own rules as to who is qualified to be on his level! (blah
blah doesn't count, blah blah doesn't count). What he doesn't realise we
know is that the only reason he's not in an accident every time he races is
because the people who race off and only see him again if they lap him are
better drivers than he is so know to give him a wide berth. This is known
because he's posted videos on youtube which invariably show him getting
passed and never passing (at least not other cars in his own class).

2018-09-04 16:05:32 UTC
On 2018-09-04 7:23 AM, ~misfit~ wrote:
> Once upon a time on usenet Heron wrote:

>>> No.
>>>
>>> You assholes just don't get it.
>>>
>>> I have actually driven a racing car on a track at a speed where
>>> losing grip momentarily is just a thing you accept is going to
>>> happen.
>>
>> The same can be and has been done every day on the
>> street alone.
>>
>>> I've shown that I can actually drive a formula car at pretty much the
>>> fastest it can be driven on a given circuit.
>>
>> Laughable.
>>
>>> I've had a collision where I had nowhere to go and simply had a
>>> moment of understeer that took me into contact with a competitor
>>> trying to go around the outside.
>>>
>>> Can you say you've actually done anything like any of that?
>>
>> Anyone who's driven in snow has.
>>
>>> Seriously: raise your hand if you have ever...
>>>
>>> EVER!
>>>
>>> ...actually raced wheel-to-wheel in any class of car.
>>
>> Raised.
>>
>>> Lapping days don't count.
>>>
>>> Time attack doesn't count.
>>
>> The clown brags about racing a car slower than a common
>> street muscle car. He should try racing a motorcycle, not
>> a cage, sometime if he wants to impress others with speed,
>> talent and bravery.
>
> Gods but he's full of himself! He bought a clapped out car in the lowest
> category of car that has the name 'formula' in it (for historical reasons),

Nope. If you think that, you don't even know what "formula" means in
this context.

> races as a backmarker a few weekends a year and thinks he's so far above us
> folks who'd just rather not *play* at racing.

You ought to talk to some real racing drivers...

...and I'm as fast as the front of the field.

:-)

> Then he makes his own rules as to who is qualified to be on his level! (blah

Do you match any rules?

> blah doesn't count, blah blah doesn't count). What he doesn't realise we
> know is that the only reason he's not in an accident every time he races is
> because the people who race off and only see him again if they lap him are
> better drivers than he is so know to give him a wide berth. This is known
> because he's posted videos on youtube which invariably show him getting
> passed and never passing (at least not other cars in his own class).

LOL!

Alan Baker
2018-09-04 16:03:57 UTC
On 2018-09-04 6:23 AM, Heron wrote:
> On 9/4/2018 2:41 AM, Alan Baker wrote:

>>> You really could do with a little self-awareness.
>>>
>>> "Complete and utter bullshit"
>>>
>>> Get to know when someone is taking the piss out of your hypocrisy, bias
>>> and outright dishonesty.
>>>

>> No.
>>
>> You assholes just don't get it.
>>
>> I have actually driven a racing car on a track at a speed where losing
>> grip momentarily is just a thing you accept is going to happen.
>
> The same can be and has been done every day on the
> street alone.

It sort of can... ...but if you're doing, you are a danger to everyone
around you.

>> I've shown that I can actually drive a formula car at pretty much the
>> fastest it can be driven on a given circuit.
>
> Laughable.

Nope. My qualifying time earlier this year was below last year's track
record.

>> I've had a collision where I had nowhere to go and simply had a moment
>> of understeer that took me into contact with a competitor trying to go
>> around the outside.
>>
>> Can you say you've actually done anything like any of that?
>
> Anyone who's driven in snow has.

You have "competitors" in the snow?

You deliberately drive only inches apart?

>> Seriously: raise your hand if you have ever...
>>
>> EVER!
>>
>> ...actually raced wheel-to-wheel in any class of car.
>
> Raised.
>
>> Lapping days don't count.
>>
>> Time attack doesn't count.
>
> The clown brags about racing a car slower than a common
> street muscle car. He should try racing a motorcycle, not
> a cage, sometime if he wants to impress others with speed,
> talent and bravery.

Actually, it's quite a bit faster than a common muscle car around a circuit.

Do YOU race a motorcycle?
Heron
2018-09-04 16:12:40 UTC
On 9/4/2018 11:03 AM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-09-04 6:23 AM, Heron wrote:

>>> No.
>>>
>>> You assholes just don't get it.
>>>
>>> I have actually driven a racing car on a track at a speed where
>>> losing grip momentarily is just a thing you accept is going to happen.
>>
>> The same can be and has been done every day on the
>> street alone.
>
> It sort of can... ...but if you're doing, you are a danger to everyone
> around you.
>

>>> I've shown that I can actually drive a formula car at pretty much the
>>> fastest it can be driven on a given circuit.
>>
>> Laughable.
>
> Nope. My qualifying time earlier this year was below last year's track
> record.
>

>>> I've had a collision where I had nowhere to go and simply had a
>>> moment of understeer that took me into contact with a competitor
>>> trying to go around the outside.
>>>
>>> Can you say you've actually done anything like any of that?
>>
>> Anyone who's driven in snow has.
>
> You have "competitors" in the snow?
>
> You deliberately drive only inches apart?
>

>>> Seriously: raise your hand if you have ever...
>>>
>>> EVER!
>>>
>>> ...actually raced wheel-to-wheel in any class of car.
>>
>> Raised.
>>
>>> Lapping days don't count.
>>>
>>> Time attack doesn't count.
>>
>> The clown brags about racing a car slower than a common
>> street muscle car. He should try racing a motorcycle, not
>> a cage, sometime if he wants to impress others with speed,
>> talent and bravery.
>
> Actually, it's quite a bit faster than a common muscle car around a
> circuit.

Bullshit, it can't even break the tires loose.

Being over 70, I don't anymore.
Alan Baker
2018-09-04 18:23:51 UTC
On 2018-09-04 9:12 AM, Heron wrote:
> On 9/4/2018 11:03 AM, Alan Baker wrote:

>>> The same can be and has been done every day on the
>>> street alone.
>>
>> It sort of can... ...but if you're doing, you are a danger to everyone
>> around you.

>>> Laughable.
>>
>> Nope. My qualifying time earlier this year was below last year's track
>> record.

>>> Anyone who's driven in snow has.
>>
>> You have "competitors" in the snow?
>>
>> You deliberately drive only inches apart?

>>> Raised.

>>> The clown brags about racing a car slower than a common
>>> street muscle car. He should try racing a motorcycle, not
>>> a cage, sometime if he wants to impress others with speed,
>>> talent and bravery.
>>
>> Actually, it's quite a bit faster than a common muscle car around a
>> circuit.
>
> Bullshit, it can't even break the tires loose.

Believe me, you're quite wrong about that.

It can't break the tires loose in a spin from a standing stop...

...because it has an open differential.

Do you even know what that is?

But as for lap times, that's pretty easy:

<http://www.sccbc.net/data/2017/2017_CACC_Lap_Records.pdf>

Same track and the fastest classes are:

Formula Libre: 1:04.280 (the outright record for Mission)
Formula Continental: 1:05.275
GTO (Corvette): 1:08.374
GT1 (Camaro): 1:09.745
GT3 (Nissan 240SX): 1:10.153
GT2 (Porsche GT3 Cup): 1:10.174
Formula F: 1:10.863

And my best lap this year was a 1:10.833.

Now I realize you're such a simpleton that you'll look at those names
and say: "See! Common street muscle cars!", but truth is that those are
all purpose built race cars, fully prepared for racing and nothing LIKE
a "common muscle car".

Interesting. Is that a claim that you once did, or an evasion?
Heron
2018-09-04 22:31:11 UTC
On 9/4/2018 1:23 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-09-04 9:12 AM, Heron wrote:

>>> It sort of can... ...but if you're doing, you are a danger to
>>> everyone around you.

>>> Nope. My qualifying time earlier this year was below last year's
>>> track record.

>>> You have "competitors" in the snow?
>>>
>>> You deliberately drive only inches apart?

>>> Actually, it's quite a bit faster than a common muscle car around a
>>> circuit.
>>
>> Bullshit, it can't even break the tires loose.
>
> Believe me, you're quite wrong about that.
>
> It can't break the tires loose in a spin from a standing stop...
>
> ...because it has an open differential.
>
> Do you even know what that is?
>
> But as for lap times, that's pretty easy:
>
> <http://www.sccbc.net/data/2017/2017_CACC_Lap_Records.pdf>
>
> Same track and the fastest classes are:
>
> Formula Libre:         1:04.280 (the outright record for Mission)
> Formula Continental:   1:05.275
> GTO (Corvette):        1:08.374
> GT1 (Camaro):          1:09.745
> GT3 (Nissan 240SX):    1:10.153
> GT2 (Porsche GT3 Cup): 1:10.174
> Formula F:             1:10.863
>
> And my best lap this year was a 1:10.833.
>
> Now I realize you're such a simpleton that you'll look at those names
> and say: "See! Common street muscle cars!", but truth is that those are
> all purpose built race cars, fully prepared for racing and nothing LIKE
> a "common muscle car".
>

>>> Do YOU race a motorcycle?
>>
>> Being over 70, I don't anymore.
>
> Interesting. Is that a claim that you once did, or an evasion?

If your having trouble parsing that sentence, try consulting
an elementary school student for its overt meaning.
Alan Baker
2018-09-04 22:50:34 UTC
On 2018-09-04 3:31 PM, Heron wrote:
> On 9/4/2018 1:23 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

>>> Bullshit, it can't even break the tires loose.
>>
>> Believe me, you're quite wrong about that.
>>
>> It can't break the tires loose in a spin from a standing stop...
>>
>> ...because it has an open differential.
>>
>> Do you even know what that is?
>>
>> But as for lap times, that's pretty easy:
>>
>> <http://www.sccbc.net/data/2017/2017_CACC_Lap_Records.pdf>
>>
>> Same track and the fastest classes are:
>>
>> Formula Libre:         1:04.280 (the outright record for Mission)
>> Formula Continental:   1:05.275
>> GTO (Corvette):        1:08.374
>> GT1 (Camaro):          1:09.745
>> GT3 (Nissan 240SX):    1:10.153
>> GT2 (Porsche GT3 Cup): 1:10.174
>> Formula F:             1:10.863
>>
>> And my best lap this year was a 1:10.833.
>>
>> Now I realize you're such a simpleton that you'll look at those names
>> and say: "See! Common street muscle cars!", but truth is that those
>> are all purpose built race cars, fully prepared for racing and nothing
>> LIKE a "common muscle car".

>>> Being over 70, I don't anymore.
>>
>> Interesting. Is that a claim that you once did, or an evasion?
>
> If your having trouble parsing that sentence, try consulting
> an elementary school student for its overt meaning.

I'll just note that you avoided a direction question:

Did you at one point in your life actually race motorcycles?

And you flat out ignored everything else that disproved your bullshit.
Heron
2018-09-04 22:35:08 UTC
On 9/4/2018 1:23 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-09-04 9:12 AM, Heron wrote:

>>> It sort of can... ...but if you're doing, you are a danger to
>>> everyone around you.

>>> Nope. My qualifying time earlier this year was below last year's
>>> track record.

>>> You have "competitors" in the snow?
>>>
>>> You deliberately drive only inches apart?

>>> Actually, it's quite a bit faster than a common muscle car around a
>>> circuit.
>>
>> Bullshit, it can't even break the tires loose.
>
> Believe me, you're quite wrong about that.
>
> It can't break the tires loose in a spin from a standing stop...
>
> ...because it has an open differential.
>
> Do you even know what that is?
>
> But as for lap times, that's pretty easy:
>
> <http://www.sccbc.net/data/2017/2017_CACC_Lap_Records.pdf>
>
> Same track and the fastest classes are:
>
> Formula Libre:         1:04.280 (the outright record for Mission)
> Formula Continental:   1:05.275
> GTO (Corvette):        1:08.374
> GT1 (Camaro):          1:09.745
> GT3 (Nissan 240SX):    1:10.153
> GT2 (Porsche GT3 Cup): 1:10.174
> Formula F:             1:10.863
>
> And my best lap this year was a 1:10.833.
>
> Now I realize you're such a simpleton that you'll look at those names
> and say: "See! Common street muscle cars!", but truth is that those are
> all purpose built race cars, fully prepared for racing and nothing LIKE
> a "common muscle car".

Even shifter karts are far more challenging.

Alan Baker
2018-09-04 22:51:34 UTC
On 2018-09-04 3:35 PM, Heron wrote:
> On 9/4/2018 1:23 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

>>> Bullshit, it can't even break the tires loose.
>>
>> Believe me, you're quite wrong about that.
>>
>> It can't break the tires loose in a spin from a standing stop...
>>
>> ...because it has an open differential.
>>
>> Do you even know what that is?
>>
>> But as for lap times, that's pretty easy:
>>
>> <http://www.sccbc.net/data/2017/2017_CACC_Lap_Records.pdf>
>>
>> Same track and the fastest classes are:
>>
>> Formula Libre:         1:04.280 (the outright record for Mission)
>> Formula Continental:   1:05.275
>> GTO (Corvette):        1:08.374
>> GT1 (Camaro):          1:09.745
>> GT3 (Nissan 240SX):    1:10.153
>> GT2 (Porsche GT3 Cup): 1:10.174
>> Formula F:             1:10.863
>>
>> And my best lap this year was a 1:10.833.
>>
>> Now I realize you're such a simpleton that you'll look at those names
>> and say: "See! Common street muscle cars!", but truth is that those
>> are all purpose built race cars, fully prepared for racing and nothing
>> LIKE a "common muscle car".
>
> Even shifter karts are far more challenging.

Shifter karts are perhaps equally challenging, doofus. But "more
challenging"??

What in your opinion makes them "more challenging", doofus?
DumbedDownUSA
2018-09-04 20:28:49 UTC
Alan Baker wrote:

> On 2018-09-03 10:49 PM, Bigbird wrote:
> >
> > Alan Baker wrote:

> > > Certainly easier than dealing with what was actually said about
> > > what happened.
> > >

> > You really could do with a little self-awareness.
> >
> > "Complete and utter bullshit"
> >
> > Get to know when someone is taking the piss out of your hypocrisy,
> > bias and outright dishonesty.
> >

> No.
>
> You assholes just don't get it.
>
> I have actually driven a racing car...

Your hypocrisy and dishonesty are not mitigated by your hobby.

That is "complete and utter bullshit"

Trump averages eight falsehoods a day; how you doin'?
Alan Baker
2018-09-04 20:55:14 UTC
On 2018-09-04 1:28 PM, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> Alan Baker wrote:

>>> You really could do with a little self-awareness.
>>>
>>> "Complete and utter bullshit"
>>>
>>> Get to know when someone is taking the piss out of your hypocrisy,
>>> bias and outright dishonesty.
>>>

>> No.
>>
>> You assholes just don't get it.
>>
>> I have actually driven a racing car...
>
> Your hypocrisy and dishonesty are not mitigated by your hobby.

I've been in no way dishonest or hypocritical.

Sorry.

DumbedDownUSA
2018-09-05 05:49:18 UTC
Alan Baker wrote:

> On 2018-09-04 1:28 PM, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> > Alan Baker wrote:

> > > No.
> > >
> > > You assholes just don't get it.
> > >
> > > I have actually driven a racing car...
> >
> > Your hypocrisy and dishonesty are not mitigated by your hobby.
>
> I've been in no way dishonest or hypocritical.

"complete and utter bullshit"

> Sorry.

Another falsehood but if you were at all self-aware you would be.

Alan Baker
2018-09-05 05:53:03 UTC
On 2018-09-04 10:49 PM, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> Alan Baker wrote:

>>> Your hypocrisy and dishonesty are not mitigated by your hobby.
>>
>> I've been in no way dishonest or hypocritical.
>>

> "complete and utter bullshit"

Which it was.

It is complete and utter bullshit to conclude that because there was the
possibility that the collision could have benefited Vettel that that
that is strong evidence that his actions were deliberate.

Nope. I am sorry that the facts are so painful to you.
M2T
2018-09-05 00:07:12 UTC
On 04/09/2018 21:28, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> Alan Baker wrote:

>>> You really could do with a little self-awareness.
>>>
>>> "Complete and utter bullshit"
>>>
>>> Get to know when someone is taking the piss out of your hypocrisy,
>>> bias and outright dishonesty.
>>>

>> No.
>>
>> You assholes just don't get it.
>>
>> I have actually driven a racing car...
>
> Your hypocrisy and dishonesty are not mitigated by your hobby.
>
> That is "complete and utter bullshit"

Oh come on, he only got lapped once in a 15 minute race last year. He
blamed the timing, it was retarded. Nuff said.
Alan Baker
2018-09-05 01:29:27 UTC
On 2018-09-04 5:07 PM, M2T wrote:
> On 04/09/2018 21:28, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
>> Alan Baker wrote:

>>> No.
>>>
>>> You assholes just don't get it.
>>>
>>> I have actually driven a racing car...
>>
>> Your hypocrisy and dishonesty are not mitigated by your hobby.
>>
>> That is "complete and utter bullshit"
>>

> Oh come on, he only got lapped once in a 15 minute race last year. He
> blamed the timing, it was retarded.  Nuff said.

No. I blamed your understanding of timing and scoring in a multic-lass
race. That is: you have none.

:-)
geoff
2018-09-05 02:30:39 UTC
On 5/09/2018 1:29 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-09-04 5:07 PM, M2T wrote:

>> Oh come on, he only got lapped once in a 15 minute race last year. He
>> blamed the timing, it was retarded.  Nuff said.
>>

> No. I blamed your understanding of timing and scoring in a multic-lass
> race. That is: you have none.
>
> :-)

There were other girls in the race too ?

2018-09-05 02:39:36 UTC
On 2018-09-04 7:30 PM, geoff wrote:
> On 5/09/2018 1:29 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
>> On 2018-09-04 5:07 PM, M2T wrote:
>

>>> Oh come on, he only got lapped once in a 15 minute race last year. He
>>> blamed the timing, it was retarded.  Nuff said.
>>>

>> No. I blamed your understanding of timing and scoring in a multic-lass
>> race. That is: you have none.
>>
>> :-)
>
> There were other girls in the race too ?
>
> geoff

Yes... ...I'm sure someone such as yourself believes that to be the
height of wit: a sexist joke.

The simple fact is that stupid people failed to understand that in a
multi-class race with a faster class than your own, the race is over
when the flag drops on the overall winner. Everyone then gets to
complete whatever lap they are on. So if you have been lapped by a car
in a faster class, but the person you are chasing has not yet been
lapped, the results sheet will look to the dimwitted like you have been
lapped in your own class.

What the dim miss is to look at the overall time for the race to see if
that is true or not.

As a test, and without checking:

Can you tell me what other thing you need to check on the sheet to
determine the true situation?

:-)
geoff
2018-09-05 04:22:47 UTC
On 5/09/2018 2:39 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-09-04 7:30 PM, geoff wrote:

>>> No. I blamed your understanding of timing and scoring in a
>>> multic-lass race. That is: you have none.
>>>
>>> :-)
>>
>> There were other girls in the race too ?
>>
>> geoff
>
> Yes... ...I'm sure someone such as yourself believes that to be the
> height of wit: a sexist joke.

Not in the slightest sexist.

> The simple fact is that stupid people failed to understand that in a
> multi-class race with a faster class than your own, the race is over
> when the flag drops on the overall winner.

What you fail to understand is your typo.

2018-09-05 05:21:50 UTC
On 2018-09-04 9:22 PM, geoff wrote:
> On 5/09/2018 2:39 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

>>> There were other girls in the race too ?
>>>
>>> geoff
>>
>> Yes... ...I'm sure someone such as yourself believes that to be the
>> height of wit: a sexist joke.
>
> Not in the slightest sexist.
>

>> The simple fact is that stupid people failed to understand that in a
>> multi-class race with a faster class than your own, the race is over
>> when the flag drops on the overall winner.
>
> What you fail to understand is your typo.
>
> geoff

Bravo.

None of it changes that M2T doesn't know jack about what constitutes
being lapped in a multi-class race.