Willibums
2018-07-16 19:52:59 UTC
Won't be supplying the Formula Milk Floats with batteries next year.
That's another knock to their profits.

McFuckup have got the contract.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-16 20:35:28 UTC
Hi Stupid. Shut the Mcfuck up.
~misfit~
2018-07-17 03:54:12 UTC
Won't be supplying the Formula Milk Floats with batteries next year.
That's another knock to their profits.
McFuckup have got the contract.
I thought that you weren't at all interested in Formula E? You sure know a
lot about it... ;)

2018-07-17 06:33:49 UTC
Won't be supplying the Formula Milk Floats with batteries next year.
That's another knock to their profits.
McFuckup have got the contract.
I thought that you weren't at all interested in Formula E? You sure
know a lot about it... ;)
Oh right. Priestley's latest video....

keefy
2018-07-17 20:49:03 UTC
Won't be supplying the Formula Milk Floats with batteries next year.
That's another knock to their profits.
McFuckup have got the contract.
But then of course there may be an escalator built into Sergey's
contract, or maybe Lance's, or maybe both! We would not know would we?