Alonso - Lying Prick
2017-08-28 12:50:39 UTC
The problem is neither McLaren nor the Honda. The
problem continues to be what it always has been - Alonso.

Honda found no problem with Alonso's engine
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-no-problem-honda-engine-spa-946201/

Honda says that it found nothing on its data to suggest that
Fernando Alonso had a problem with his engine when he
retired from the Belgian Grand Prix.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Edmund
2017-08-28 13:37:29 UTC
Post by .
The problem is neither McLaren nor the Honda. The
problem continues to be what it always has been - Alonso.
Honda found no problem with Alonso's engine
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-no-problem-honda-engine-spa-946201/
Honda says that it found nothing on its data to suggest that
Fernando Alonso had a problem with his engine when he
retired from the Belgian Grand Prix.
Yup Hasagawa says our engine is designed to have no power, so everything
is just fine. :-)

BTW Honda has a remarkable track record concerning finding failures and fixing
things like : ICE's MGU-H's MGU-K's ERS's fuel pumps oil containers and leakages to name
a few.
They doing a equally remarkable job is fixing it every race that is probably why
they had to replace the replaced complete PU from v Doorne after ONE FP.

2017-08-28 14:05:07 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by .
The problem is neither McLaren nor the Honda. The
problem continues to be what it always has been - Alonso.
Honda found no problem with Alonso's engine
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-no-problem-honda-engine-spa-946201/
Honda says that it found nothing on its data to suggest that
Fernando Alonso had a problem with his engine when he
retired from the Belgian Grand Prix.
Yup Hasagawa says our engine is designed to have no power, so everything
is just fine. :-)
True power would only get him in trouble and upside down yet
again. He should get down on his hands and knees (he's more
than familiar with the position) and thank Macca and Honda
for his worthless life saving assists over multiple seasons.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Alan Baker
2017-08-28 17:26:57 UTC
Post by .
Post by Edmund
Post by .
The problem is neither McLaren nor the Honda. The
problem continues to be what it always has been - Alonso.
Honda found no problem with Alonso's engine
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-no-problem-honda-engine-spa-946201/
Honda says that it found nothing on its data to suggest that
Fernando Alonso had a problem with his engine when he
retired from the Belgian Grand Prix.
Yup Hasagawa says our engine is designed to have no power, so everything
is just fine. :-)
True power would only get him in trouble and upside down yet
again. He should get down on his hands and knees (he's more
than familiar with the position) and thank Macca and Honda
for his worthless life saving assists over multiple seasons.
You know what?

You're just a dick.