Susie Wolff - team principal
2018-06-26 18:01:27 UTC
No doubt drawing on her extensive of racing in F1 and winning in tin tops.

t***@gmail.com
2018-06-26 18:18:20 UTC

Where's your CV?
bra
2018-06-26 22:49:18 UTC
On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 11:01:29 AM UTC-7, M2T wrote:
> No doubt drawing on her extensive of racing in F1 and winning in tin tops.
>

> > https://www.motorsport.com/formula-e/news/susie-wolff-named-venturi-team-boss-1052245/

Not entirely precedent-setting.
Svetlana Strelnikova was a GP2 team manager,
Lauren Hanssen managed the Belgian GT racing team,
Leena Gade supervised two Audi Le mans wins,

But some think only Hamilton and Vettel are 'qujalified' to lead a team, on the dubious grounds that they drive fast?
M2T
2018-06-27 00:25:49 UTC
On 26/06/2018 23:49, bra wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 11:01:29 AM UTC-7, M2T wrote:
>> No doubt drawing on her extensive of racing in F1 and winning in tin tops.
>>

>>> https://www.motorsport.com/formula-e/news/susie-wolff-named-venturi-team-boss-1052245/
>
> Not entirely precedent-setting.
> Svetlana Strelnikova was a GP2 team manager,
> Lauren Hanssen managed the Belgian GT racing team,
> Leena Gade supervised two Audi Le mans wins,
>
> But some think only Hamilton and Vettel are 'qujalified' to lead a team, on the dubious grounds that they drive fast?

What specific expertise do you believe Susie bring to motor racing?
She's not an engineer or designer, she's never run a business, she
wasn't an outstanding driver. She does have pots of dosh. She does some
work TV for Ch4 F1, but like the EJiot, it's probably because of her
access to some inside info.

Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success running a team. Jackie
Stewart couldn't keep it up, Prost & Lauda were disasters. Graham Hill
was struggling. Gerhard Berger dipped in and out of Toro Rosso.
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-27 00:30:59 UTC
On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 6:25:51 PM UTC-6, M2T wrote:

> What specific expertise do you believe Susie bring to motor racing?
> She's not an engineer or designer, she's never run a business, she
> wasn't an outstanding driver. She does have pots of dosh. She does some
> work TV for Ch4 F1, but like the EJiot, it's probably because of her
> access to some inside info.

Where is your your CV?
Women hating fag.
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-27 00:38:58 UTC

Shut your uninformed pie hole.
Heron
2018-06-27 01:15:52 UTC
On 6/26/2018 7:25 PM, M2T wrote:
> On 26/06/2018 23:49, bra wrote:
>> On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 11:01:29 AM UTC-7, M2T wrote:
>>> No doubt drawing on her extensive of racing in F1 and winning in tin
>>> tops.

>> Not entirely precedent-setting.
>> Svetlana Strelnikova was a GP2 team manager,
>> Lauren Hanssen managed the Belgian GT racing team,
>> Leena Gade supervised two Audi Le mans wins,
>>
>> But some think only Hamilton and Vettel are 'qujalified' to lead a
>> team, on the dubious grounds that they drive fast?
>>

> What specific expertise do you believe Susie bring to motor racing?
> She's not an engineer or designer, she's never run a business, she
> wasn't an outstanding driver.  She does have pots of dosh. She does some
> work TV for Ch4 F1, but like the EJiot, it's probably because of her
> access to some inside info.
>
> Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success running a team.

Michael Andretti and Roger Penske, former F1 drivers,
have had *lots* of success running multiple teams.
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-27 01:26:56 UTC
On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 7:16:12 PM UTC-6, Heron wrote:

> Michael Andretti and Roger Penske, former F1 drivers,
> have had *lots* of success running multiple teams.

Yes, Americans.
While brits moan in their warm beer
with yellow teeth.
Halmyre
2018-06-28 06:05:26 UTC
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 2:16:12 AM UTC+1, Heron wrote:
> On 6/26/2018 7:25 PM, M2T wrote:

> >> Not entirely precedent-setting.
> >> Svetlana Strelnikova was a GP2 team manager,
> >> Lauren Hanssen managed the Belgian GT racing team,
> >> Leena Gade supervised two Audi Le mans wins,
> >>
> >> But some think only Hamilton and Vettel are 'qujalified' to lead a
> >> team, on the dubious grounds that they drive fast?
> >>

> > What specific expertise do you believe Susie bring to motor racing?
> > She's not an engineer or designer, she's never run a business, she
> > wasn't an outstanding driver.  She does have pots of dosh. She does some
> > work TV for Ch4 F1, but like the EJiot, it's probably because of her
> > access to some inside info.
> >
> > Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success running a team.
>
> Michael Andretti and Roger Penske, former F1 drivers,
> have had *lots* of success running multiple teams.

Successful team managers they might have been, but their F1 record is less than exemplary:

Penske - 2 F1 races in two years
Andretti - fired during his only (underwhelming) F1 season
Heron
2018-06-28 11:54:51 UTC
On 6/28/2018 1:05 AM, Halmyre wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 2:16:12 AM UTC+1, Heron wrote:

>>> What specific expertise do you believe Susie bring to motor racing?
>>> She's not an engineer or designer, she's never run a business, she
>>> wasn't an outstanding driver.  She does have pots of dosh. She does some
>>> work TV for Ch4 F1, but like the EJiot, it's probably because of her
>>> access to some inside info.
>>>
>>> Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success running a team.
>>
>> Michael Andretti and Roger Penske, former F1 drivers,
>> have had *lots* of success running multiple teams.
>
> Successful team managers they might have been,

Might?

> but their F1 record is less than exemplary:
>
> Penske - 2 F1 races in two years
> Andretti - fired during his only (underwhelming) F1 season

Michael Andretti was a very well respected driver
and team owner who has had a *stellar* career in
American open wheel racing. The statement was:
"Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success
running a team".

F1 attempts to embarrass an American was successful
only to the those who don't know the whole story,
too dumb to begin to grasp the conspicuously obvious,
and lie about the truth of the matter.
M2T
2018-06-28 13:16:12 UTC
On 28/06/2018 12:54, Heron wrote:
> On 6/28/2018 1:05 AM, Halmyre wrote:

>>> Michael Andretti and Roger Penske, former F1 drivers,
>>> have had *lots* of success running multiple teams.
>>
>> Successful team managers they might have been,
>
> Might?
>
>> but their F1 record is less than exemplary:
>>
>> Penske - 2 F1 races in two years
>> Andretti - fired during his only (underwhelming) F1 season
>
> Michael Andretti was a very well respected driver
> and team owner who has had a *stellar* career in
> American open wheel racing. The statement was:
> "Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success
> running a team".

2 out of 800+ F1 drivers is few in any book.

> F1 attempts to embarrass an American was successful
> only to the those who don't know the whole story,
> too dumb to begin to grasp the conspicuously obvious,
> and lie about the truth of the matter.

Andretti is a footnote in F1. One of hundreds. He had a seat in a top
ranked team and it didn't work out. Other drivers have had that same
advantage, at the same team and have done very well. They've also
received no end of shit for it. Funny that.
Heron
2018-06-28 14:05:19 UTC
On 6/28/2018 8:16 AM, M2T wrote:
> On 28/06/2018 12:54, Heron wrote:

>>> Successful team managers they might have been,
>>
>> Might?
>>
>>> but their F1 record is less than exemplary:
>>>
>>> Penske - 2 F1 races in two years
>>> Andretti - fired during his only (underwhelming) F1 season
>>
>> Michael Andretti was a very well respected driver
>> and team owner who has had a *stellar* career in
>> American open wheel racing. The statement was:
>> "Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success
>> running a team".
>

> 2 out of 800+ F1 drivers is few in any book.
>

>> F1 attempts to embarrass an American was successful
>> only to the those who don't know the whole story,
>> too dumb to begin to grasp the conspicuously obvious,
>> and lie about the truth of the matter.
>

> Andretti is a footnote in F1.

Hardly. See above, you're one of them.

> One of hundreds.  He had a seat in a top
> ranked team

With an admittedly difficult to drive car,
with no seat time on tracks he'd never before
seen. See Senna's remarks on the matter.

> and it didn't work out.

It was carefully orchestrated not to work out.
Imagine *any* championship winning driver competing
against the likes of Mario and Emo not only getting
getting denied a full season, but having to take a
back seat to time in the car to an unaccomplished
test driver - Hakkinen. Then returning to Indycar
and definitely kicking Mansell's sorry ass in a new,
untested chassis, no less (providing Ganassi his
first win), in the first race of the season. You
either don't know what you're talking about, or
enjoy failed, intentional attempts at deception.
Heron
2018-06-28 14:43:46 UTC
On 6/28/2018 9:05 AM, Heron wrote:
> On 6/28/2018 8:16 AM, M2T wrote:

>>> Might?

>>> Michael Andretti was a very well respected driver
>>> and team owner who has had a *stellar* career in
>>> American open wheel racing. The statement was:
>>> "Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success
>>> running a team".
>>

>> 2 out of 800+ F1 drivers is few in any book.
>>

>>> F1 attempts to embarrass an American was successful
>>> only to the those who don't know the whole story,
>>> too dumb to begin to grasp the conspicuously obvious,
>>> and lie about the truth of the matter.
>>

>> Andretti is a footnote in F1.
>
> Hardly. See above, you're one of them.
>
>> One of hundreds.  He had a seat in a top ranked team
>
> With an admittedly difficult to drive car,
> with no seat time on tracks he'd never before
> seen. See Senna's remarks on the matter.
>
>> and it didn't work out.
>
> It was carefully orchestrated not to work out.
> Imagine *any* championship winning driver competing
> against the likes of Mario and Emo not only getting
> getting denied a full season, but having to take a
> back seat to time in the car to an unaccomplished
> test driver - Hakkinen. Then returning to Indycar
> and definitely kicking Mansell's sorry ass in a new,
> untested chassis, no less (providing Ganassi his
> first win), in the first race of the season.

And need I mention that not only did he win at Surfer's
Paradise in 1994, beating both former F1 Champion Mansell
and future F1 champion Jacques Villeneuve, despite not
being the pole sitter, led every lap on his way to that
win.

M2T
2018-06-28 16:02:11 UTC
On 28/06/2018 15:05, Heron wrote:

>>> Might?

>>> Michael Andretti was a very well respected driver
>>> and team owner who has had a *stellar* career in
>>> American open wheel racing. The statement was:
>>> "Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success
>>> running a team".
>>

>> 2 out of 800+ F1 drivers is few in any book.
>>

>>> F1 attempts to embarrass an American was successful
>>> only to the those who don't know the whole story,
>>> too dumb to begin to grasp the conspicuously obvious,
>>> and lie about the truth of the matter.
>>

>> Andretti is a footnote in F1.
>
> Hardly. See above, you're one of them.
>
>> One of hundreds.  He had a seat in a top ranked team
>
> With an admittedly difficult to drive car,
> with no seat time on tracks he'd never before
> seen. See Senna's remarks on the matter.
>
>> and it didn't work out.
>
> It was carefully orchestrated not to work out.
> Imagine *any* championship winning driver competing
> against the likes of Mario and Emo not only getting
> getting denied a full season, but having to take a
> back seat to time in the car to an unaccomplished
> test driver - Hakkinen. Then returning to Indycar
> and definitely kicking Mansell's sorry ass in a new,
> untested chassis, no less (providing Ganassi his
> first win), in the first race of the season. You
> either don't know what you're talking about, or
> enjoy failed, intentional attempts at deception.

Who decided not to live in Europe, but to go home between races?
Like all these stories, there are 2 or more sides and outsiders never
get to know the 'truth' at most we get one biased side. It's possible
RD discovered Andretti wasn't the person he wanted in his team, despite
paying him plenty of money. Andretti might be a home boy. The facts
are in black and white - he didn't last a full season.
Heron
2018-06-28 16:21:19 UTC
On 6/28/2018 11:02 AM, M2T wrote:

>>> 2 out of 800+ F1 drivers is few in any book.

>>> Andretti is a footnote in F1.
>>
>> Hardly. See above, you're one of them.
>>
>>> One of hundreds.  He had a seat in a top ranked team
>>
>> With an admittedly difficult to drive car,
>> with no seat time on tracks he'd never before
>> seen. See Senna's remarks on the matter.
>>
>>> and it didn't work out.
>>
>> It was carefully orchestrated not to work out.
>> Imagine *any* championship winning driver competing
>> against the likes of Mario and Emo not only getting
>> getting denied a full season, but having to take a
>> back seat to time in the car to an unaccomplished
>> test driver - Hakkinen. Then returning to Indycar
>> and definitely kicking Mansell's sorry ass in a new,
>> untested chassis, no less (providing Ganassi his
>> first win), in the first race of the season. You
>> either don't know what you're talking about, or
>> enjoy failed, intentional attempts at deception.
>

> Who decided not to live in Europe, but to go home between races?

What would be the point? He could neither access
the car nor the tracks.

> Like all these stories, there are 2 or more sides and outsiders never
> get to know the 'truth' at most we get one biased side.  It's possible
> RD discovered Andretti wasn't the person he wanted in his team, despite
> paying him plenty of money.

Again, you don't know what you're talking about
with respect to Michael's remuneration.

> Andretti might be a home boy.

You ignore the facts.

> The facts
> are in black and white - he didn't last a full season.

The facts are as *I've* stated them, which you
continually ignore and instead, repeat myths. MA
was sabotaged in F1 without the slightest doubt.
~misfit~
2018-06-29 01:37:26 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet Heron wrote:
> On 6/28/2018 8:16 AM, M2T wrote:

>>> Might?

>>> Michael Andretti was a very well respected driver
>>> and team owner who has had a *stellar* career in
>>> American open wheel racing. The statement was:
>>> "Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success
>>> running a team".
>>

>> 2 out of 800+ F1 drivers is few in any book.
>>

>>> F1 attempts to embarrass an American was successful
>>> only to the those who don't know the whole story,
>>> too dumb to begin to grasp the conspicuously obvious,
>>> and lie about the truth of the matter.
>>

>> Andretti is a footnote in F1.
>
> Hardly. See above, you're one of them.
>
>> One of hundreds. He had a seat in a top
>> ranked team
>
> With an admittedly difficult to drive car,
> with no seat time on tracks he'd never before
> seen. See Senna's remarks on the matter.
>
>> and it didn't work out.
>
> It was carefully orchestrated not to work out.
> Imagine *any* championship winning driver competing
> against the likes of Mario and Emo not only getting
> getting denied a full season, but having to take a
> back seat to time in the car to an unaccomplished
> test driver - Hakkinen. Then returning to Indycar
> and definitely kicking Mansell's sorry ass in a new,

"Mansell's sorry ass" got onto the podium the same number of times that year
as Andretti's sorry ass. Also Mansell finished every race while Andretti had
6 retirements (running the same ICE). I remember Andretti being rather
Verstappen-like during that year, as in 'do well or crash out' - as if he
had a lot to prove after his F1 sojourn.

Also it should be noted that Andretti was going back to a series and tracks
he'd raced on for a decade (in a new car that was obviously very competitive
as the result shows) whereas Mansell was only in his second year. Andretti
raced in CART for a total of 19 seasons for ONE championship win whereas
Mansell raced for just 2 seasons for the same number of championship
wins....

> untested chassis, no less (providing Ganassi his
> first win), in the first race of the season.

The previous season Mansell got into a (for him) unfamiliar car *and*
unfamiliar series on unfamiliar tracks and took the championship - something
that took Andretti 9 seasons to do (with all of the help his 'pedigree' and
contacts afforded him) and he never managed it again despite trying 10 more
times.

> You
> either don't know what you're talking about, or
> enjoy failed, intentional attempts at deception.

It's obvious that you have feelings for Andretti. (Not that there's anything
wrong with that....)

2018-06-29 02:32:38 UTC

You pirating piece of shit, loser, asshole.
Heron
2018-06-29 02:38:25 UTC
On 6/28/2018 8:37 PM, ~misfit~ wrote:
> Once upon a time on usenet Heron wrote:

>>> 2 out of 800+ F1 drivers is few in any book.

>>> Andretti is a footnote in F1.
>>
>> Hardly. See above, you're one of them.
>>
>>> One of hundreds. He had a seat in a top
>>> ranked team
>>
>> With an admittedly difficult to drive car,
>> with no seat time on tracks he'd never before
>> seen. See Senna's remarks on the matter.
>>
>>> and it didn't work out.
>>
>> It was carefully orchestrated not to work out.
>> Imagine *any* championship winning driver competing
>> against the likes of Mario and Emo not only getting
>> getting denied a full season, but having to take a
>> back seat to time in the car to an unaccomplished
>> test driver - Hakkinen. Then returning to Indycar
>> and definitely kicking Mansell's sorry ass in a new,
>
> "Mansell's sorry ass" got onto the podium the same number of times that year
> as Andretti's sorry ass.

With an established championship winning team driving
the car that his WDC father and he had developed.

> Also Mansell finished every race

See above. Oh and btw, Mansell finished 8th, Michael 4th.

> while Andretti had
> 6 retirements (running the same ICE).

With a new team, driving a new chassis to boot.

> I remember Andretti being rather
> Verstappen-like during that year, as in 'do well or crash out' - as if he
> had a lot to prove after his F1 sojourn.

He no longer had anything to prove in Indycar, to
quote Derek Daly, he was a major star there. MA's
career was never that of an MV, he didn't constantly
hit his competitors nor was he accused of doing so.

> Also it should be noted that Andretti was going back to a series and tracks
> he'd raced on for a decade

Mansell was familiar with Surfers Paradise.

> (in a new car that was obviously very competitive
> as the result shows)

Again, see above.

> whereas Mansell was only in his second year.

Second and last. Probably couldn't withstand the
embarrassment of getting handily beaten, first
time out, by that "failed F1 driver" driving for
a new untested team in a new untested car. :)

> Andretti
> raced in CART for a total of 19 seasons for ONE championship win whereas
> Mansell raced for just 2 seasons for the same number of championship
> wins....

See below.

>> untested chassis, no less (providing Ganassi his
>> first win), in the first race of the season.
>
> The previous season Mansell got into a (for him) unfamiliar car *and*
> unfamiliar series on unfamiliar tracks and took the championship - something
> that took Andretti 9 seasons to do

Not with that car it didn't. How many years did it
take NM to win his one and only F1 crown? Where does
he stack up with his contemporaries for F1 wins?

> (with all of the help his 'pedigree' and
> contacts afforded him) and he never managed it again despite trying 10 more
> times.

Nor did Mansell in F1. Just like his championship winning
Williams, he was gifted a Newman-Haas championship
car that the Andretti father and son team had developed
and won with. After the second season of that gift,
Michael finished 4th in the new Ganassi car, Mansell
finished 8th in the Newman Haas championship car,
tucked tail and left.

>> You
>> either don't know what you're talking about, or
>> enjoy failed, intentional attempts at deception.
>
> It's obvious that you have feelings for Andretti. (Not that there's anything
> wrong with that....)

Why are there always new charges while ignoring or
failing to address the proven to be false claims
previously made? I have respect for the truth,
irrespective of the setting.

Here's a sketch that epitomizes the truthiness spouted here recently.
https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/common-knowledge/n9612
Sir Tim
2018-06-28 18:53:19 UTC
M2T <***@HomX.com> wrote:
> On 28/06/2018 12:54, Heron wrote:

>>> Successful team managers they might have been,
>>
>> Might?
>>
>>> but their F1 record is less than exemplary:
>>>
>>> Penske - 2 F1 races in two years
>>> Andretti - fired during his only (underwhelming) F1 season
>>
>> Michael Andretti was a very well respected driver
>> and team owner who has had a *stellar* career in
>> American open wheel racing. The statement was:
>> "Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success
>> running a team".
>

> 2 out of 800+ F1 drivers is few in any book.
>

>> F1 attempts to embarrass an American was successful
>> only to the those who don't know the whole story,
>> too dumb to begin to grasp the conspicuously obvious,
>> and lie about the truth of the matter.
>

> Andretti is a footnote in F1. One of hundreds. He had a seat in a top
> ranked team and it didn't work out. Other drivers have had that same
> advantage, at the same team and have done very well. They've also
> received no end of shit for it. Funny that.

IIRC it was felt at the time that Michael’s lack of success was partly due
to lack of total commitment - i.e. he tried to commute from the USA. Also,
and this may sound silly now, his rather strident wife was not popular.
Wives and girlfriends were more involved then and could be very cliquey.
Just saying ... :-)

Heron
2018-06-28 19:08:22 UTC
On 6/28/2018 1:53 PM, Sir Tim wrote:
> M2T <***@HomX.com> wrote:

>>> Might?

>>> Michael Andretti was a very well respected driver
>>> and team owner who has had a *stellar* career in
>>> American open wheel racing. The statement was:
>>> "Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success
>>> running a team".
>>

>> 2 out of 800+ F1 drivers is few in any book.
>>

>>> F1 attempts to embarrass an American was successful
>>> only to the those who don't know the whole story,
>>> too dumb to begin to grasp the conspicuously obvious,
>>> and lie about the truth of the matter.
>>

>> Andretti is a footnote in F1. One of hundreds. He had a seat in a top
>> ranked team and it didn't work out. Other drivers have had that same
>> advantage, at the same team and have done very well. They've also
>> received no end of shit for it. Funny that.
>>
> IIRC it was felt at the time that Michael’s lack of success was partly due
> to lack of total commitment - i.e. he tried to commute from the USA.

His father did it, and won! Mario, of course, wasn't
sabotaged though. But don't let facts get in your way.

> Also,
> and this may sound silly now, his rather strident wife was not popular.

Parroting nonsense. You know that your argument has
failed miserably when the family becomes a target.

Sir Tim
2018-06-28 19:20:35 UTC
Heron <***@ipanywhere.com> wrote:
> On 6/28/2018 1:53 PM, Sir Tim wrote:
>> M2T <***@HomX.com> wrote:

>>> 2 out of 800+ F1 drivers is few in any book.

>>> Andretti is a footnote in F1. One of hundreds. He had a seat in a top
>>> ranked team and it didn't work out. Other drivers have had that same
>>> advantage, at the same team and have done very well. They've also
>>> received no end of shit for it. Funny that.
>>>
>> IIRC it was felt at the time that Michael’s lack of success was partly due
>> to lack of total commitment - i.e. he tried to commute from the USA.
>
> His father did it, and won! Mario, of course, wasn't
> sabotaged though.

Or perhaps he was just a better driver?

>But don't let facts get in your way.

The facts are clear, I was merely stating what the opinion was at the time.

>> Also,
>> and this may sound silly now, his rather strident wife was not popular.
>
> Parroting nonsense. You know that your argument has
> failed miserably when the family becomes a target.

What argument?

2018-06-28 19:38:27 UTC
On 28/06/2018 20:20, Sir Tim wrote:

> What argument?

Andretti has been asked about his time at McLaren, he refuses to answer.
His side of events appear to have been pulled out of someone's arse.

Heron
2018-06-28 20:28:13 UTC
On 6/28/2018 2:38 PM, M2T wrote:
> On 28/06/2018 20:20, Sir Tim wrote:
>
>> What argument?
>
> Andretti has been asked about his time at McLaren, he refuses to answer.
> His side of events appear to have been pulled out of someone's arse.

Go ahead, refute so much as a single word.
https://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5546

> https://www.topgear.com/car-news/motorsport/michael-andretti-formula-one-mess-right-now

Top Gear? Really?! Now there's a source. You are an idiot.
http://www.espn.com/racing/racing/indycar/news/story?id=3406937
M2T
2018-06-28 22:19:19 UTC
On 28/06/2018 21:28, Heron wrote:
> On 6/28/2018 2:38 PM, M2T wrote:
>> On 28/06/2018 20:20, Sir Tim wrote:
>>
>>> What argument?
>>
>> Andretti has been asked about his time at McLaren, he refuses to answer.
>> His side of events appear to have been pulled out of someone's arse.
>
> Go ahead, refute so much as a single word.
> https://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5546
>
>> https://www.topgear.com/car-news/motorsport/michael-andretti-formula-one-mess-right-now
>>

> Top Gear? Really?! Now there's a source. You are an idiot.
> http://www.espn.com/racing/racing/indycar/news/story?id=3406937

You're getting your nickers in a right twist. Michael Andretti was
asked by Top Gear about his time with McLaren.
Not his Dad, not his son, not his wife, not his manager. He refused to
comment.

Dragging out what his son said is irrevant.

As for RD wanting to see Andretti fail and sabotaged the car, that's
complete and utter bollocks. No race mechanic is going to send a car
out on track, knowing it will fail. Why bother when Andretti was likely
to crash into his mate Karl Wendlinger at the first opportunity.
Heron
2018-06-28 23:57:49 UTC
On 6/28/2018 5:19 PM, M2T wrote:
> On 28/06/2018 21:28, Heron wrote:

>>> Andretti has been asked about his time at McLaren, he refuses to answer.
>>> His side of events appear to have been pulled out of someone's arse.
>>
>> Go ahead, refute so much as a single word.
>> https://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5546
>>
>>> https://www.topgear.com/car-news/motorsport/michael-andretti-formula-one-mess-right-now
>>>

>> Top Gear? Really?! Now there's a source. You are an idiot.
>> http://www.espn.com/racing/racing/indycar/news/story?id=3406937
>

> You're getting your nickers in a right twist.

Me? You're the fool liar. I'm just allergic to bullshit.

> Michael Andretti was
> asked by Top Gear about his time with McLaren.
> Not his Dad, not his son, not his wife, not his manager.  He refused to
> comment.

It's obvious to anyone that read both links that
you either didn't read his quotes or you are lying.
He here again discusses his time @ Macca giving
lie to your claim that he refuses to comment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1pFoXOnu-E

> Dragging out what his son said is irrevant.

Like I said, you have a reading comprehension.
Where do you think Marco got the inside scoop?
Finding nothing in the record contrary to what
he heard, viewed and read, armed with more and
accurate information then you'll ever have.

> As for RD wanting to see Andretti fail and sabotaged the car, that's
> complete and utter bollocks.

And of course even if it were, you wouldn't know.

> No race mechanic is going to send a car
> out on track, knowing it will fail. Why bother when Andretti was likely
> to crash into his mate Karl Wendlinger at the first opportunity.

Krasher Wendlinger? Surely you jest. He regularly drove
like an idiot, crashing into everyone and everything in
sight, and ending up in a coma after nearly killing
himself during a practice. Talk about your also-rans.
~misfit~
2018-06-29 02:11:13 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet Heron wrote:
> On 6/28/2018 5:19 PM, M2T wrote:

>>> Go ahead, refute so much as a single word.
>>> https://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5546

>>> Top Gear? Really?! Now there's a source. You are an idiot.
>>> http://www.espn.com/racing/racing/indycar/news/story?id=3406937
>>

>> You're getting your nickers in a right twist.
>
> Me? You're the fool liar. I'm just allergic to bullshit.
>
>> Michael Andretti was
>> asked by Top Gear about his time with McLaren.
>> Not his Dad, not his son, not his wife, not his manager. He refused
>> to comment.
>
> It's obvious to anyone that read both links that
> you either didn't read his quotes or you are lying.
> He here again discusses his time @ Macca giving
> lie to your claim that he refuses to comment.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1pFoXOnu-E

He says he had bad luck in the first race and lost confidence - then decided
to race back in Indy the next year. He then seemed surprised when Ron took
the line 'if you're not staying on there's no point you finishing the
season' and gave his seat to Mika (who *was* commited to F1).

>> Dragging out what his son said is irrevant.
>
> Like I said, you have a reading comprehension.
> Where do you think Marco got the inside scoop?

Listening to his dad cry into his whiskey at night?

> Finding nothing in the record contrary to what
> he heard, viewed and read, armed with more and
> accurate information then you'll ever have.

LOL.

Heron
2018-06-29 03:09:34 UTC
On 6/28/2018 9:11 PM, ~misfit~ wrote:
> Once upon a time on usenet Heron wrote:

>>> You're getting your nickers in a right twist.
>>
>> Me? You're the fool liar. I'm just allergic to bullshit.
>>
>>> Michael Andretti was
>>> asked by Top Gear about his time with McLaren.
>>> Not his Dad, not his son, not his wife, not his manager. He refused
>>> to comment.
>>
>> It's obvious to anyone that read both links that
>> you either didn't read his quotes or you are lying.
>> He here again discusses his time @ Macca giving
>> lie to your claim that he refuses to comment.
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1pFoXOnu-E
>
> He says he had bad luck in the first race and lost confidence - then decided
> to race back in Indy the next year. He then seemed surprised when Ron took
> the line 'if you're not staying on there's no point you finishing the
> season' and gave his seat to Mika (who *was* commited to F1).

Continue to fabricate as you like. What is the source
of your Andretti criticism, envy?

>>> Dragging out what his son said is irrevant.
>>
>> Like I said, you have a reading comprehension.
>> Where do you think Marco got the inside scoop?
>
> Listening to his dad cry into his whiskey at night?

Isn't that cute, you must be so proud.

>> Finding nothing in the record contrary to what
>> he heard, viewed and read, armed with more and
>> accurate information then you'll ever have.
>
> LOL.

You might instead attempt to truthfully and accurately
rebut what was said. Oh, never mind.
~misfit~
2018-06-29 01:57:16 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet Heron wrote:
> On 6/28/2018 2:38 PM, M2T wrote:
>> On 28/06/2018 20:20, Sir Tim wrote:
>>
>>> What argument?
>>
>> Andretti has been asked about his time at McLaren, he refuses to
>> answer. His side of events appear to have been pulled out of
>> someone's arse.
>
> Go ahead, refute so much as a single word.
> https://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5546

A boy standing up for his hero and role model? Nothing to see here.

>> https://www.topgear.com/car-news/motorsport/michael-andretti-formula-one-mess-right-now
>
> Top Gear? Really?! Now there's a source. You are an idiot.
> http://www.espn.com/racing/racing/indycar/news/story?id=3406937

So the same quotes verbatim as the other link. Are you working on the
principle of "if something's worth saying it's worth saying twice"? (Not
that hearsay is particularly relevant...)

Oh care to explain "they had Mika Hakkinen ready to come in for a lot less
than what my dad was getting paid"? Up-thread you completely disagree with
someone who said the same as his son is saying here. (That Andretti was
getting paid a significant amount.)

Then; "Marco Andretti tested a Honda F1 car in 2006, but he isn't willing to
make the jump unless it is with a team that can win. He believes the F1
establishment wants him to fail, too." (Paranoia?) and "Michael believes his
son has the potential to race in F1"!

This is a guy who, in 11 seasons of racing in daddy's team in IndyCar has
only won TWO races of the two hundred-odd he's competed in. These Americans
obviously don't think much of F1 if they think an also-ran in IndyCar has
the potential to win in F1.

2018-06-29 02:34:06 UTC

You pirating, cheap, cocksucking, loser.
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-29 02:36:55 UTC
On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 7:57:19 PM UTC-6, ~misfit~ wrote:

You pirating, med induced, government hand out,
loser, ass fuck.
Heron
2018-06-29 03:04:12 UTC
On 6/28/2018 8:57 PM, ~misfit~ wrote:
> Once upon a time on usenet Heron wrote:

>>> Andretti has been asked about his time at McLaren, he refuses to
>>> answer. His side of events appear to have been pulled out of
>>> someone's arse.
>>
>> Go ahead, refute so much as a single word.
>> https://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5546
>
> A boy standing up for his hero and role model? Nothing to see here.
>
>>> https://www.topgear.com/car-news/motorsport/michael-andretti-formula-one-mess-right-now
>>
>> Top Gear? Really?! Now there's a source. You are an idiot.
>> http://www.espn.com/racing/racing/indycar/news/story?id=3406937
>
> So the same quotes verbatim as the other link. Are you working on the
> principle of "if something's worth saying it's worth saying twice"? (Not
> that hearsay is particularly relevant...)
>
> Oh care to explain "they had Mika Hakkinen ready to come in for a lot less
> than what my dad was getting paid"? Up-thread you completely disagree with
> someone who said the same as his son is saying here. (That Andretti was
> getting paid a significant amount.)

"Again, you don't know what you're talking about with respect to
Michael's remuneration" was the response to "despite paying him
plenty of money". There is no contradiction. I hear Alonso's
getting plenty of money. How's that working out for McLaren?

> Then; "Marco Andretti tested a Honda F1 car in 2006, but he isn't willing to
> make the jump unless it is with a team that can win. He believes the F1
> establishment wants him to fail, too." (Paranoia?)

Not after what unarguably happened to his father.

> and "Michael believes his
> son has the potential to race in F1"!
>
> This is a guy who, in 11 seasons of racing in daddy's team in IndyCar

Sounds like jealousy.

> has
> only won TWO races of the two hundred-odd he's competed in. These Americans
> obviously don't think much of F1 if they think an also-ran in IndyCar has
> the potential to win in F1.

The Indy 500 Rookie of the YEAR teenager came within inches
of winning the 500 on his first try. A good driver can lose,
a bad driver can't win. He's well respected among Indycar
drivers (Dixon, Power, Kanaan to name a few), is competitive
winning both poles and races, and rarely crashes. He's always
been a rich young man with a wonderful life, but witnessed
two teammates die and a third lose his career. Having and
knowing that, how hard would you drive?
M2T
2018-06-29 08:01:15 UTC
On 29/06/2018 04:04, Heron wrote:

> The Indy 500 Rookie of the YEAR teenager came within inches
> of winning the 500 on his first try. A good driver can lose,
> a bad driver can't win. He's well respected among Indycar
> drivers (Dixon, Power, Kanaan to name a few), is competitive
> winning both poles and races, and rarely crashes. He's always
> been a rich young man with a wonderful life, but witnessed
> two teammates die and a third lose his career. Having and
> knowing that, how hard would you drive?

Translation...

"He a posterboy, a PR dream, but lacks the guts to win and gets out of
way when we are racing"
~misfit~
2018-06-29 14:07:29 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet Heron wrote:
> On 6/28/2018 8:57 PM, ~misfit~ wrote:

>>> Go ahead, refute so much as a single word.
>>> https://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5546
>>
>> A boy standing up for his hero and role model? Nothing to see here.

>>> Top Gear? Really?! Now there's a source. You are an idiot.
>>> http://www.espn.com/racing/racing/indycar/news/story?id=3406937
>>
>> So the same quotes verbatim as the other link. Are you working on the
>> principle of "if something's worth saying it's worth saying twice"?
>> (Not that hearsay is particularly relevant...)
>>
>> Oh care to explain "they had Mika Hakkinen ready to come in for a
>> lot less than what my dad was getting paid"? Up-thread you
>> completely disagree with someone who said the same as his son is
>> saying here. (That Andretti was getting paid a significant amount.)
>
> "Again, you don't know what you're talking about with respect to
> Michael's remuneration" was the response to "despite paying him
> plenty of money". There is no contradiction. I hear Alonso's
> getting plenty of money. How's that working out for McLaren?
>
>> Then; "Marco Andretti tested a Honda F1 car in 2006, but he isn't
>> willing to make the jump unless it is with a team that can win. He
>> believes the F1 establishment wants him to fail, too." (Paranoia?)
>
> Not after what unarguably happened to his father.
>
>> and "Michael believes his
>> son has the potential to race in F1"!
>>
>> This is a guy who, in 11 seasons of racing in daddy's team in IndyCar
>
> Sounds like jealousy.
>
>> has
>> only won TWO races of the two hundred-odd he's competed in. These
>> Americans obviously don't think much of F1 if they think an also-ran
>> in IndyCar has the potential to win in F1.
>
> The Indy 500 Rookie of the YEAR

A nod to Mario.

> teenager came within inches
> of winning the 500 on his first try. A good driver can lose,
> a bad driver can't win.

Excuses.

> He's well respected among Indycar
> drivers (Dixon, Power, Kanaan to name a few),

Don't name them, let them speak for themselves. Scott? Will? Tony? Nope,
silence....

> is competitive
> winning both poles and races, and rarely crashes. He's always
> been a rich young man with a wonderful life, but witnessed
> two teammates die and a third lose his career. Having and
> knowing that, how hard would you drive?

I already know he's not hungry enough to do well, good to know you know it
too.

Heron
2018-06-29 14:20:51 UTC
On 6/29/2018 9:07 AM, ~misfit~ wrote:
> Once upon a time on usenet Heron wrote:

>>> A boy standing up for his hero and role model? Nothing to see here.

>>> So the same quotes verbatim as the other link. Are you working on the
>>> principle of "if something's worth saying it's worth saying twice"?
>>> (Not that hearsay is particularly relevant...)
>>>
>>> Oh care to explain "they had Mika Hakkinen ready to come in for a
>>> lot less than what my dad was getting paid"? Up-thread you
>>> completely disagree with someone who said the same as his son is
>>> saying here. (That Andretti was getting paid a significant amount.)
>>
>> "Again, you don't know what you're talking about with respect to
>> Michael's remuneration" was the response to "despite paying him
>> plenty of money". There is no contradiction. I hear Alonso's
>> getting plenty of money. How's that working out for McLaren?
>>
>>> Then; "Marco Andretti tested a Honda F1 car in 2006, but he isn't
>>> willing to make the jump unless it is with a team that can win. He
>>> believes the F1 establishment wants him to fail, too." (Paranoia?)
>>
>> Not after what unarguably happened to his father.
>>
>>> and "Michael believes his
>>> son has the potential to race in F1"!
>>>
>>> This is a guy who, in 11 seasons of racing in daddy's team in IndyCar
>>
>> Sounds like jealousy.
>>
>>> has
>>> only won TWO races of the two hundred-odd he's competed in. These
>>> Americans obviously don't think much of F1 if they think an also-ran
>>> in IndyCar has the potential to win in F1.
>>
>> The Indy 500 Rookie of the YEAR
>
> A nod to Mario.

Mario, Michael and Marco were *all* ROTYs.

>> teenager came within inches
>> of winning the 500 on his first try. A good driver can lose,
>> a bad driver can't win.
>
> Excuses.

None of the Andretti's need any. Whereas you
can't do and have never accomplished anything.

>> He's well respected among Indycar
>> drivers (Dixon, Power, Kanaan to name a few),
>
> Don't name them, let them speak for themselves. Scott? Will? Tony? Nope,
> silence....

They already have publicly, it's been televised,
more than once. Do try to keep up, won't you.

>> is competitive
>> winning both poles and races, and rarely crashes. He's always
>> been a rich young man with a wonderful life, but witnessed
>> two teammates die and a third lose his career. Having and
>> knowing that, how hard would you drive?
>
> I already know he's not hungry enough to do well, good to know you know it
> too.

Are you always this critical of others you know
nothing about and wouldn't recognize if you met
them on the streets, supposing you could actually
make it out of bed in your drug addled stupors.
~misfit~
2018-06-30 00:44:40 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet Heron wrote:
> On 6/29/2018 9:07 AM, ~misfit~ wrote:

>>> "Again, you don't know what you're talking about with respect to
>>> Michael's remuneration" was the response to "despite paying him
>>> plenty of money". There is no contradiction. I hear Alonso's
>>> getting plenty of money. How's that working out for McLaren?

>>> Not after what unarguably happened to his father.

>>> Sounds like jealousy.

>>> The Indy 500 Rookie of the YEAR
>>
>> A nod to Mario.
>
> Mario, Michael and Marco were *all* ROTYs.

That fits with what I said.

>>> teenager came within inches
>>> of winning the 500 on his first try. A good driver can lose,
>>> a bad driver can't win.
>>
>> Excuses.
>
> None of the Andretti's need any. Whereas you
> can't do and have never accomplished anything.

I've noticed that you always go ad hominem. It says a lot.

>>> He's well respected among Indycar
>>> drivers (Dixon, Power, Kanaan to name a few),
>>
>> Don't name them, let them speak for themselves. Scott? Will? Tony?
>> Nope, silence....
>
> They already have publicly, it's been televised,
> more than once. Do try to keep up, won't you.

I have better things to do than watch television. (Ad hominem)

>>> is competitive
>>> winning both poles and races, and rarely crashes. He's always
>>> been a rich young man with a wonderful life, but witnessed
>>> two teammates die and a third lose his career. Having and
>>> knowing that, how hard would you drive?
>>
>> I already know he's not hungry enough to do well, good to know you
>> know it too.
>
> Are you always this critical of others you know
> nothing about and wouldn't recognize if you met
> them on the streets, supposing you could actually
> make it out of bed in your drug addled stupors.

Ad hominem. You know your argument's weak when it mainly consists of ad
hominem.

2018-06-30 18:22:39 UTC
On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 6:44:44 PM UTC-6, ~misfit~ wrote:

> I have better things to do than watch television.

Pirated television.
You fucking thief.
Government hand out loser.
Heron
2018-06-28 20:26:20 UTC
On 6/28/2018 2:20 PM, Sir Tim wrote:
> Heron <***@ipanywhere.com> wrote:

>>> IIRC it was felt at the time that Michael’s lack of success was partly due
>>> to lack of total commitment - i.e. he tried to commute from the USA.
>>
>> His father did it, and won! Mario, of course, wasn't
>> sabotaged though.
>
> Or perhaps he was just a better driver?

Michael Andretti has for decades held the record
for most wins among his generation of American
Open Wheel peers. Only predecessors Mario Andretti
and A.J. Foyt had more, and although the latter
also competed in the series, he never won so much
as a single C.A.R.T. race.

>> But don't let facts get in your way.
>
> The facts are clear,

They certainly are.

> I was merely stating what the opinion was at the time.

Whose opinion, yours? Opinions are up for debate,
facts aren't.

>>> Also,
>>> and this may sound silly now, his rather strident wife was not popular.
>>
>> Parroting nonsense. You know that your argument has
>> failed miserably when the family becomes a target.
>
> What argument?

The attack on the wife, quite obviously. But you're
not the first, that particular pathetic canard has been
around and parroted by other know nothing haters as well.

Halmyre
2018-06-27 06:52:52 UTC

Stewart Racing went from scratch to race winners in just three years. Ford then bought them out and proceeded to show how not to run a F1 team.
larkim
2018-06-28 07:49:34 UTC
On Wednesday, 27 June 2018 01:25:51 UTC+1, M2T wrote:
> On 26/06/2018 23:49, bra wrote:
> > On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 11:01:29 AM UTC-7, M2T wrote:
> >> No doubt drawing on her extensive of racing in F1 and winning in tin tops.

> > Not entirely precedent-setting.
> > Svetlana Strelnikova was a GP2 team manager,
> > Lauren Hanssen managed the Belgian GT racing team,
> > Leena Gade supervised two Audi Le mans wins,
> >
> > But some think only Hamilton and Vettel are 'qujalified' to lead a team, on the dubious grounds that they drive fast?
> >

> What specific expertise do you believe Susie bring to motor racing?
> She's not an engineer or designer, she's never run a business, she
> wasn't an outstanding driver. She does have pots of dosh. She does some
> work TV for Ch4 F1, but like the EJiot, it's probably because of her
> access to some inside info.
>
> Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success running a team. Jackie
> Stewart couldn't keep it up, Prost & Lauda were disasters. Graham Hill
> was struggling. Gerhard Berger dipped in and out of Toro Rosso.

Plenty of "also ran" drivers run successful teams. How about Christian
Horner for one? Albeit that he was dabbling in team management whilst he
was driving too.
Alister
2018-06-28 09:30:22 UTC
On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 00:49:34 -0700, larkim wrote:

> On Wednesday, 27 June 2018 01:25:51 UTC+1, M2T wrote:

>> > Not entirely precedent-setting.
>> > Svetlana Strelnikova was a GP2 team manager,
>> > Lauren Hanssen managed the Belgian GT racing team,
>> > Leena Gade supervised two Audi Le mans wins,
>> >
>> > But some think only Hamilton and Vettel are 'qujalified' to lead a
>> > team, on the dubious grounds that they drive fast?
>> >

>> What specific expertise do you believe Susie bring to motor racing?
>> She's not an engineer or designer, she's never run a business, she
>> wasn't an outstanding driver. She does have pots of dosh. She does
>> some work TV for Ch4 F1, but like the EJiot, it's probably because of
>> her access to some inside info.
>>
>> Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success running a team. Jackie
>> Stewart couldn't keep it up, Prost & Lauda were disasters. Graham Hill
>> was struggling. Gerhard Berger dipped in and out of Toro Rosso.
>
> Plenty of "also ran" drivers run successful teams. How about Christian
> Horner for one? Albeit that he was dabbling in team management whilst
> he was driving too.

hardly a surprise
Regardless of the environment Managing & doing are two different skills
often someone who is excellent at a particular job does not make a good
manager because they find it difficult to keep their hands off & delegate
& sometimes people who are only average (or worse) at the job make
excellent managers because although they don't have the skills they do
understand the principles & can see the skills in others.

--
In a five year period we can get one superb programming language. Only
we can't control when the five year period will begin.
keithr0
2018-06-28 11:44:15 UTC
On 6/27/2018 10:25 AM, M2T wrote:
> On 26/06/2018 23:49, bra wrote:
>> On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 11:01:29 AM UTC-7, M2T wrote:
>>> No doubt drawing on her extensive of racing in F1 and winning in tin
>>> tops.

>> Not entirely precedent-setting.
>> Svetlana Strelnikova was a GP2 team manager,
>> Lauren Hanssen managed the Belgian GT racing team,
>> Leena Gade supervised two Audi Le mans wins,
>>
>> But some think only Hamilton and Vettel are 'qujalified' to lead a
>> team, on the dubious grounds that they drive fast?
>>

> What specific expertise do you believe Susie bring to motor racing?
> She's not an engineer or designer, she's never run a business, she
> wasn't an outstanding driver.  She does have pots of dosh. She does some
> work TV for Ch4 F1, but like the EJiot, it's probably because of her
> access to some inside info.
>
> Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success running a team. Jackie
> Stewart couldn't keep it up, Prost & Lauda were disasters.  Graham Hill
> was struggling.  Gerhard Berger dipped in and out of Toro Rosso.

Read Alan Jones autobiography for his opinion of Graham Hill as a team
manager.
M2T
2018-06-28 16:19:08 UTC
On 28/06/2018 12:44, keithr0 wrote:
> On 6/27/2018 10:25 AM, M2T wrote:

>>> Not entirely precedent-setting.
>>> Svetlana Strelnikova was a GP2 team manager,
>>> Lauren Hanssen managed the Belgian GT racing team,
>>> Leena Gade supervised two Audi Le mans wins,
>>>
>>> But some think only Hamilton and Vettel are 'qujalified' to lead a
>>> team, on the dubious grounds that they drive fast?
>>>

>> What specific expertise do you believe Susie bring to motor racing?
>> She's not an engineer or designer, she's never run a business, she
>> wasn't an outstanding driver.  She does have pots of dosh. She does
>> some work TV for Ch4 F1, but like the EJiot, it's probably because of
>> her access to some inside info.
>>
>> Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success running a team. Jackie
>> Stewart couldn't keep it up, Prost & Lauda were disasters.  Graham
>> Hill was struggling.  Gerhard Berger dipped in and out of Toro Rosso.
>>

> Read Alan Jones autobiography for his opinion of Graham Hill as a team
> manager.

He had problems with John Surtees too.

Surtees was another failed F1 team owner.
Edmund
2018-06-29 08:35:56 UTC
On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 01:25:49 +0100, M2T wrote:

> On 26/06/2018 23:49, bra wrote:
>> On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 11:01:29 AM UTC-7, M2T wrote:
>>> No doubt drawing on her extensive of racing in F1 and winning in tin tops.

>> Not entirely precedent-setting.
>> Svetlana Strelnikova was a GP2 team manager,
>> Lauren Hanssen managed the Belgian GT racing team,
>> Leena Gade supervised two Audi Le mans wins,
>>
>> But some think only Hamilton and Vettel are 'qujalified' to lead a team, on the dubious grounds that they drive fast?
>>

> What specific expertise do you believe Susie bring to motor racing?

What specific expertise do you have to question this?

> She's not an engineer or designer,

Which is not necessarily at all.

> she's never run a business,

Which is not necessarily at all and not even telling that she cannot do it.

> she wasn't an outstanding driver.

Which is not necessarily at all.

> She does have pots of dosh. She does some
> work TV for Ch4 F1, but like the EJiot, it's probably because of her
> access to some inside info.
>
> Few, if any, F1 drivers have had any success running a team. Jackie
> Stewart couldn't keep it up, Prost & Lauda were disasters. Graham Hill
> was struggling. Gerhard Berger dipped in and out of Toro Rosso.

And you point is?

2018-06-29 11:03:15 UTC
On 29/06/2018 09:35, Edmund wrote:

> And you point is?