Mick Schumacher to drive at Spa this w/e
Brian W Lawrence
2017-08-24 11:43:03 UTC
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/41028780>

"Michael Schumacher's son will mark the 25th anniversary of his father's
first Formula 1 win by driving at Spa before Sunday's Belgian Grand Prix.

Mick Schumacher, 18, will drive demonstration laps in a 1994 Benetton
car, a family spokeswoman said.

His father took his first race victory at the circuit on 30 August 1992
before going on to a further 90 race wins and seven world titles.

---
Duddie
2017-08-24 15:04:52 UTC
Not sure if I was Corinna I would let him do it. But then again, what do I know about competing families.
Bobster
2017-08-25 14:35:09 UTC
Post by Duddie
Post by Brian W Lawrence
Mick Schumacher, 18, will drive demonstration laps in a 1994 Benetton
car, a family spokeswoman said.
Not sure if I was Corinna I would let him do it. But then again, what do I know about competing families.
He's been racing for a while, so clearly they're sanctioning it.

Was he racing before his Dad's skiing accident?