Honda engine very high risk.
Bigbird
2017-02-15 10:18:26 UTC
Good news for Edmund fans.

"The concept is completely different," Honda chief Yusuke Hasegawa told
Autosport.

"It's very high risk, we don't know a lot of things about that new
concept.

Edmund, just show a little patience. :)

"We know it will give us a performance advantage but the biggest risk
is whether we can realise that potential this year."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/128097/honda-changing-engine-concept-very-high-risk
Edmund
2017-02-15 10:42:16 UTC
Post by Bigbird
Good news for Edmund fans.
"The concept is completely different," Honda chief Yusuke Hasegawa told
Autosport.
"It's very high risk, we don't know a lot of things about that new
concept.
Edmund, just show a little patience. :)
"We know it will give us a performance advantage but the biggest risk is
whether we can realise that potential this year."
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/128097/honda-changing-
engine-concept-very-high-risk

I won't hold my breath.
It goes pretty accurate according to what I said in 2014!
Mr Hasegawa start to sounds like Mr Arai and is suggesting Honda still
don't test very much at the factory.
One of the comments :
Good thing it is only monopoly money :-)

Wishful thinking can be that Hasagawa is fooling us and that Honda has
done their homework but looking back at 2016 with no road testing with a
new "ignition" system.... nope I don't think so. McLaren will not win
anything before they use a BMW PU.

Edmund
geoff
2017-02-15 22:35:07 UTC
Post by Edmund
Wishful thinking can be that Hasagawa is fooling us and that Honda has
done their homework but looking back at 2016 with no road testing with a
new "ignition" system.... nope I don't think so. McLaren will not win
anything before they use a BMW PU.
Edmund
Naa - it's just their drivers.

geoff