Alonso Whines Again
2017-09-02 18:33:16 UTC
Alonso says new Monza asphalt not up to F1 standards
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-critical-monza-tarmac-948458/

What a coincidence that the loser would make such a claim.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
News
2017-09-02 20:02:40 UTC
Charlie Whiting agreed, FWIW
geoff
2017-09-03 04:55:19 UTC
Post by .
Alonso says new Monza asphalt not up to F1 standards
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-critical-monza-tarmac-948458/
What a coincidence that the loser would make such a claim.
Oh, I thought you said "Alonso wins again" ....

geoiff
t***@gmail.com
2017-09-03 05:23:27 UTC
Oh, I thought you said "Alonso wins again" ....
You thought wrong again.
Along with the spelling mistakes again.
Put down your boyfriend's penis.
And think before clicking post.
Edmund
2017-09-03 08:31:52 UTC
Post by .
Alonso says new Monza asphalt not up to F1 standards
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-critical-monza-tarmac-948458/
What a coincidence that the loser would make such a claim.
Oh, I thought you said "Alonso wins again" ....
geoiff
Patience, the new spec 4... oh sorry not ready, then spec 2.7 ooh not
used either ehhhh anyway Hasegawa said NEXT year or something they will
be faster they will make it to Q3.
Hasegawa said the reliability is OK now and everything is fine with
the engines....

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/131603/vandoorne-suffered-loss-of-power-
in-q3

The spec 4 engine will be introduced -when it is ready- probably 2021
or something. On the bright side hasegawa expects an improvement of
0.0002 seconds/lap!

Edmund
Duddie
2017-09-03 13:54:27 UTC
It was pathetic to box two car. Maybe it was intended by McLaren to tell Honda they won't do it again but still sad to see it happening.
geoff
2017-09-03 21:29:30 UTC
Post by Duddie
Post by Edmund
The spec 4 engine will be introduced -when it is ready- probably 2021
It was pathetic to box two car. Maybe it was intended by McLaren to tell Honda they won't do it again but still sad to see it happening.
A new spec engine would probably only be an improvement for 5 minutes.
5 MINUTES, just five minutes. That's all it would benefit for. 5
minutes. But thew whinges would go on for the rest of the race, not
just 5 minutes.