The King Is Dead, Long Live The King
2017-01-27 21:05:55 UTC
http://autoweek.com/article/formula-one/report-former-f1-boss-ecclestone-considers-starting-rival-racing-series
~misfit~
2017-01-29 01:38:38 UTC
http://autoweek.com/article/formula-one/report-former-f1-boss-ecclestone-considers-starting-rival-racing-series
AutoWEAK.

The first paragraph starts with "Bernie Ecclestone is apparently..."
(apparent to whom?) and the second paragraph starts with "Rumours...".

Says it all.

Says you.
~misfit~
2017-01-30 03:17:31 UTC
http://autoweek.com/article/formula-one/report-former-f1-boss-ecclestone-considers-starting-rival-racing-series
AutoWEAK.
The first paragraph starts with "Bernie Ecclestone is apparently..."
(apparent to whom?) and the second paragraph starts with
"Rumours...". Says it all.
Says you.
Excellent deduction! You sould change your nick to "News and analysis".

You should use spellcheck, and pay attention.
~misfit~
2017-01-31 22:55:36 UTC
http://autoweek.com/article/formula-one/report-former-f1-boss-ecclestone-considers-starting-rival-racing-series
AutoWEAK.
The first paragraph starts with "Bernie Ecclestone is
apparently..." (apparent to whom?) and the second paragraph starts
with "Rumours...". Says it all.
Says you.
Excellent deduction! You sould change your nick to "News and
analysis".
You should use spellcheck, and pay attention.
I'd rather rely on my own wits and make the odd mistake thanks. I've always
thought that spellcheck is for those with little wits or knowledge and who
don't mind losing what they already have by ceding responsibility for the
accuracy of their writings to a computer.

Also that was a typo - my 10 y/o laptops keyboard doesn't like living in an
invalids under-vacuumed home so doesn't always respond to light pressure
(and typing is usually painful for me so there's that).

2017-01-31 23:16:25 UTC
I'd rather rely on my own wits and make the odd mistake thanks. I've always
thought that spellcheck is for those with little wits or knowledge and who
don't mind losing what they already have by ceding responsibility for the
accuracy of their writings to a computer.
Also that was a typo - my 10 y/o laptops keyboard doesn't like living in an
invalids under-vacuumed home so doesn't always respond to light pressure
(and typing is usually painful for me so there's that).
You forgot to use the word 'killfile' in this post.