Saward and a dirty Duck
2017-09-28 16:57:18 UTC
Joe Saward is sometimes a little over-sensitive to criticism but in this
case I think he's justified (although maybe he should have followed the
golden rule:"don't feed the trolls")

https://joesaward.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/intelligence-or-the-lack-of-it/

Mr Duck must follow Saward's blog fairly closely as he knows that Joe
lives in France. Strange because Duck doesn't sound like he would be a
fan of F1.

“Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional”
News
2017-09-29 01:32:29 UTC
Joe Saward is sometimes a little over-sensitive to criticism but in this
case I think he's justified (although maybe he should have followed the
golden rule:"don't feed the trolls")
https://joesaward.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/intelligence-or-the-lack-of-it/
Mr Duck must follow Saward's blog fairly closely as he knows that Joe
lives in France. Strange because Duck doesn't sound like he would be a
fan of F1.
Played like a drum...

<rimshot> http://instantrimshot.com/classic?sound=rimshot