DOTD
2017-05-14 15:47:02 UTC
Kimi Raikkonen, for meeting with and consoling that darling child.
D Munz
2017-05-14 16:28:24 UTC
Post by .
Kimi Raikkonen, for meeting with and consoling that darling child.
Did he actually do that? I just say the coverage of the poor kid. He was crushed. It would be pretty cool if Kimi went and found him.

Or was that sarcasm...

2017-05-14 16:36:59 UTC
Post by D Munz
Post by .
Kimi Raikkonen, for meeting with and consoling that darling child.
Did he actually do that? I just say the coverage of the poor kid. He was crushed. It would be pretty cool if Kimi went and found him.
Or was that sarcasm...
Just saw the video. Very cool on the part of Ferrari and KR.

https://streamable.com/wy8hv

A never before seen side of the Kimster?
Calum
2017-05-14 19:41:18 UTC
A never before seen side of the Kimster?
Can't really see it being his idea, but fair play to him for playing
along. (Though he does have a young son himself, of course.)
Sir Tim
2017-05-14 20:02:12 UTC
Post by Calum
Post by News
A never before seen side of the Kimster?
Can't really see it being his idea, but fair play to him for playing
along. (Though he does have a young son himself, of course.)
That kid had a really great day that he will remember all his life. Full
marks to Kimi and Ferrari.
2017-05-14 17:47:28 UTC
Post by .
Kimi Raikkonen, for meeting with and consoling that darling child.
https://streamable.com/s/wy8hv/bkjuvu

https://www.964eagle.co.uk/news/world-news/2288708/fan-in-tears-after-kimi-raikkonen-crash-gets-to-meet-his-f1-hero/

An interview after the race showed a French family
attending a Spanish Formula 1 race were rooting
for a Finnish driver. Truly international.