Alonso fastest today!
2018-02-28 17:19:16 UTC
How about that :-)

Edmund
alister
2018-02-28 17:42:09 UTC
Post by Edmund
How about that :-)
Edmund
He was also slowest
--
The Tao is like a glob pattern:
used but never used up.
It is like the extern void:
filled with infinite possibilities.

It is masked but always present.
I don't know who built to it.
It came before the first kernel.
build
2018-02-28 18:47:06 UTC
Post by Edmund
How about that :-)
Edmund
What a exciting day of testing in Barcelona, the gripping feed from:
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/live-follow-barcelona-f1-testing-as-it-happens-1009799/?s=1
starts thus:
23:12 We have a car heading out...
23:12 And as the team promised on Twitter, it's McLaren with Fernando Alonso!
23:16 Alonso returns to the pits after a single lap on the full wet tyres. It causes far more interest at the media centre windows than a car driving slowly down the pits in the wet warrants.
23:19 Coming up later: 'What we learned from Alonso's one lap on snow day'.
23:35 Ricciardo becomes the second driver to take to the track today.
23:37 Big news: Ricciardo's out lap middle sector wasn't as fast as Alonso's. And people say you can't read too much into testing...

Later on Alonso returned to the track. His stunning lap compared with last years fastest time of 1:18.6, with an amazing 18.545, sounds good so I won't mention the two minutes.

beers,
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 22:30:44 UTC
Someone forcing you to watch it?