No sleep in the Merc pit tonight
keithr0
2018-03-24 10:38:57 UTC
Bottas is probably not the most popular person there today.

Replace:-

Front wing
Front and rear suspension right hand side
Right hand side bodywork
Rear wing
Maybe the floor
Possibly the gearbox
All the other odd bits that go along with that
M2T
2018-03-24 11:18:22 UTC
Post by keithr0
Bottas is probably not the most popular person there today.
Replace:-
Front wing
Front and rear suspension right hand side
Right hand side bodywork
Rear wing
Maybe the floor
Possibly the gearbox
All the other odd bits that go along with that
Gearbox gawn - start in 15th place on the grid.

Bottas is blaming the grass for being wet.
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-24 11:32:41 UTC
Post by keithr0
Bottas is probably not the most popular person there today.
Replace:-
Front wing
Front and rear suspension right hand side
Right hand side bodywork
Rear wing
Maybe the floor
Possibly the gearbox
All the other odd bits that go along with that
Gearbox gawn - start in 15th place on the grid.
Bottas is blaming the grass for being wet.
Here's what Bottas said. Spot the bit where he blames the grass for being wet.

"I was carrying a lot of speed and I went wider than ideal, and definitely it was a bit damp where I was. I got sudden wheelspin and I couldn't catch the rear any more or lift any more. It was my mistake.

"I just pushed too hard in that corner, trying to gain some time. That cost me Q3 and for us as a team a lot of extra work for tomorrow."

"it was my mistake"

"I pushed too hard"
M2T
2018-03-24 17:09:01 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by M2T
Post by keithr0
[...]
You were with Bottas all day then? Heard every interview he made?
Been hanging around with the rich and glamorous eh? How are your buttocks?
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-24 17:50:00 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by M2T
Post by keithr0
[...]
If you're wrong, and you were, that's nobody's fault but yours, you potty mouthed bigot.

Don't moan at me. Up your own game.

Edmund
2018-03-24 11:21:10 UTC
Post by keithr0
Bottas is probably not the most popular person there today.
Replace:-
Front wing
Front and rear suspension right hand side
Right hand side bodywork
Rear wing
Maybe the floor
Possibly the gearbox
All the other odd bits that go along with that
And a new sticker above the party mode button:

Use only on the straights!