Vintage 1975 Lola T400 'Halo'
2017-07-27 16:01:23 UTC
http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/throttle-back-thursday-teddy-pilette-makes-it-look-easy-f5000-win-thruxton
~misfit~
2017-07-28 02:55:15 UTC
http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/throttle-back-thursday-teddy-pilette-makes-it-look-easy-f5000-win-thruxton
Totally OT like your Porsche gossip post - you don't need to post a link for
every little thought and that crosses your mind when reading Autoweak.

2017-07-28 15:15:14 UTC
fuck you
News
2017-07-28 16:22:12 UTC
http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/throttle-back-thursday-teddy-pilette-makes-it-look-easy-f5000-win-thruxton
Totally OT like your Porsche gossip post - you don't need to post a link for
every little thought and that crosses your mind when reading Autoweak.
Say what?

http://autoweek.com/article/sports-cars/confirmed-porsche-leaving-lmp1-heading-formula-e
~misfit~
2017-07-29 02:03:57 UTC
http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/throttle-back-thursday-teddy-pilette-makes-it-look-easy-f5000-win-thruxton
Totally OT like your Porsche gossip post - you don't need to post a
link for every little thought and that crosses your mind when
reading Autoweak.
Say what?
http://autoweek.com/article/sports-cars/confirmed-porsche-leaving-lmp1-heading-formula-e
NOW it's worthy of a post here. 'Professional gossip' is OK I guess if
you're that way inclined but I prefer to either talk with amatuer fans while
I wait for real news.

Your previous post on the subject included a link to what they admitted was
speculation and 'whispers'.

PKB again. Your stock in trade is speculation.
News
And yours is sticking your head in the sand.
Bobster
2017-07-29 04:15:01 UTC
NOW it's worthy of a post here. 'Professional gossip' is OK I guess if
you're that way inclined but I prefer to either talk with amatuer fans while
I wait for real news.
Your previous post on the subject included a link to what they admitted was
speculation and 'whispers'.
PKB again. Your stock in trade is speculation.
And yours is sticking your head in the sand.
You mean referring to rubbish from GMM as rubbish?

There IS a lot of "news" on F1 sites that amounts to repeating unverifiable (by the site) speculation from other sources, or just imaginative takings of 2 and 2 and producing a number in excess of 4 (EG Pitpass's infamous piece on a cancelled race in the middle east, that devolved into a rant about "circuits for chavs").

Generally I am wary of anything that comes with the initials GMM attached, though it is the case that even a blind squirrel will find the occasional nut. I don't bother with a large number of F1 sites, and if some "report" breaks cover but is not mentioned by Autosport, Motorsport, ESPN and Allen, then I usually disregard it. I look at who DOESN'T run the story.

Most publications can't afford a dedicated F1 reporter, so they buy cohntent from elsewhere. A problem not unique to F1, but it's F1 reportage we're talking about.
News
I'll take that as a "Yeah, my head is neck deep in sand".
Bobster
I suppose you have to.
News
If you say so. Be sure to open your eyes when you're submerged.
News
2017-07-29 03:45:02 UTC
http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/throttle-back-thursday-teddy-pilette-makes-it-look-easy-f5000-win-thruxton
Totally OT like your Porsche gossip post - you don't need to post a
link for every little thought and that crosses your mind when
reading Autoweak.
Say what?
http://autoweek.com/article/sports-cars/confirmed-porsche-leaving-lmp1-heading-formula-e
NOW it's worthy of a post here. 'Professional gossip' is OK I guess if
you're that way inclined but I prefer to either talk with amatuer fans while
I wait for real news.
Your previous post on the subject included a link to what they admitted was
speculation and 'whispers'.
Because none of that ever pans out, right?

LMAO
t***@gmail.com
2017-07-29 14:08:45 UTC
NOW it's worthy of a post here.
Got any more posts on your ass wiping woes?