Dan to replace Brendon
2018-07-11 21:18:58 UTC
Sadly there is a rumour around that Dan will replace Brendon Hartley at Torro Rosso.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-11 21:24:21 UTC
Sadly there is a rumour around that Dan will replace Brendon Hartley at Torro Rosso.
Ya, real sad, boo fucking hoo.
DumbedDownUSA
2018-07-12 05:38:57 UTC
Sadly there is a rumour around that Dan will replace Brendon Hartley at Torro Rosso.
There is no "will" until he qualifies for a superlicence.

For anyone who knows of two or more people called Dan,

Dan Tiktum

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/137238/ticktum-in-frame-to-replace-hartley-for-2019
--
If I am not the real DDUSA I must be the overweight attention seeking
loser sitting on my mothers couch in underpants I haven't changed in a
Trump averages eight falsehoods a day; how you doin'?
build
2018-07-12 12:45:43 UTC
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by build
Sadly there is a rumour around that Dan will replace Brendon Hartley at Torro Rosso.
There is no "will" until he qualifies for a superlicence.
For anyone who knows of two or more people called Dan,
Dan Tiktum
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/137238/ticktum-in-frame-to-replace-hartley-for-2019
Awww, ya spoiled my fun :-)

It's also only a rumour which I hope is wrong. I'll be disappointed if the Kiwi does not get a full swipe at F1. F1 is a bloody tough sport.

Rumours don't worry about details. But he'd almost certainly get the license.

beers,
build
DumbedDownUSA
~misfit~
2018-07-12 22:37:59 UTC
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by build
Sadly there is a rumour around that Dan will replace Brendon Hartley at Torro Rosso.
There is no "will" until he qualifies for a superlicence.
For anyone who knows of two or more people called Dan,
Dan Tiktum
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/137238/ticktum-in-frame-to-replace-hartley-for-2019
It's be good to see Tiktum out of Marcus Armstrongs way. So far this year
he's taken Marcus out of 3 races. That said I'd like to see Brendon get a
fair shake of the stick. It seems Toro Rosso is using him as a sort of
in-season tester - likely due to his age and endurance car background.

2018-07-13 08:18:05 UTC
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by build
Sadly there is a rumour around that Dan will replace Brendon Hartley at Torro Rosso.
There is no "will" until he qualifies for a superlicence.
For anyone who knows of two or more people called Dan,
Dan Tiktum
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/137238/ticktum-in-frame-to-replace-hartley-for-2019
It's be good to see Tiktum out of Marcus Armstrongs way. So far this year
he's taken Marcus out of 3 races. That said I'd like to see Brendon get a
fair shake of the stick. It seems Toro Rosso is using him as a sort of
in-season tester - likely due to his age and endurance car background.
Given how experienced he is, I've not really seen any flashes of brilliance
by Hartley. He's had bucket loads of bad luck of course, but he really
isn't setting the world alight - a shame as he seems a nice guy, but he's
not showing that he's an overlooked talent finally getting his chance.
~misfit~
2018-07-13 11:37:34 UTC
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by build
Sadly there is a rumour around that Dan will replace Brendon Hartley at Torro Rosso.
There is no "will" until he qualifies for a superlicence.
For anyone who knows of two or more people called Dan,
Dan Tiktum
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/137238/ticktum-in-frame-to-replace-hartley-for-2019
It's be good to see Tiktum out of Marcus Armstrongs way. So far this
year he's taken Marcus out of 3 races. That said I'd like to see
Brendon get a fair shake of the stick. It seems Toro Rosso is using
him as a sort of in-season tester - likely due to his age and
endurance car background. --
Shaun.
"Humans will have advanced a long, long way when religious belief
has a cozy little classification in the DSM*."
Given how experienced he is, I've not really seen any flashes of
brilliance by Hartley. He's had bucket loads of bad luck of course,
but he really isn't setting the world alight - a shame as he seems a
nice guy, but he's not showing that he's an overlooked talent finally
getting his chance.
I don't think he's a *great* driver either - rather a very good one who's
spent a long time endurance racing and is having trouble shaking the 'don't
take any risks' philisophy that goes with that type of racing. Coupled with
a chunk of bad luck.

He actually used to be quite Verstappen-esque and it took quite a few years
for him to stop trying to win on the first lap.

Willsy
Kvyat was a much better driver than Hartley.
~misfit~
2018-07-13 23:44:01 UTC
Post by Willsy
Post by ~misfit~
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by build
Sadly there is a rumour around that Dan will replace Brendon Hartley at Torro Rosso.
There is no "will" until he qualifies for a superlicence.
For anyone who knows of two or more people called Dan,
Dan Tiktum
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/137238/ticktum-in-frame-to-replace-hartley-for-2019
It's be good to see Tiktum out of Marcus Armstrongs way. So far this
year he's taken Marcus out of 3 races. That said I'd like to see
Brendon get a fair shake of the stick. It seems Toro Rosso is using
him as a sort of in-season tester - likely due to his age and
endurance car background. --
Shaun.
"Humans will have advanced a long, long way when religious belief
has a cozy little classification in the DSM*."
Kvyat was a much better driver than Hartley.
Really? I didn't know Kvyat had acieved (much) more than a win at Le mans
and 2 x WEC champion.

You see how pointless short statements like that are?

2018-07-14 00:45:24 UTC
You see how pointless short statements like that are?
Fuck you.
Willsy
Kvyat is a much better F1 driver than Hartley.
geoff
2018-07-16 09:23:26 UTC
Post by Willsy
Kvyat is a much better F1 driver than Hartley.
Surely we've hardly had a chance to evaluate that yet.

2018-07-16 14:48:29 UTC
Surely we've hardly had a chance to evaluate that yet.
Speak for yourself.